Last game for Notts today ?

Who r ya?? You Pies!!

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Liam Noble sent off again today ends his season at Notts , what about his career at the club ? Would you miss him if it was over ?  

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think so, which is a shame because I still believe he's worth a contract but I just don't see it happening now.

Liam is good player, just needs stability and to settle.

His sending off was daft but never a red card - not in a million years for me.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

I think so, which is a shame because I still believe he's worth a contract but I just don't see it happening now.

Liam is good player, just needs stability and to settle.

He just took him out from behind, no intentions on getting the ball, that's classed as violent conduct and is a straight red offence

I think hes a good player when he wants to be, yes he gets game winning goals and scores from midfield, but is he consistent ? For me he isn't consistent enough, I'd give him a new contract but he should have learnt how not to get sent off by now, that's his 3rd or 4th straight red this season isn't it ?

I think many want him gone and I don't think many managers will be willing to give him a chance now

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

If we had the cash to get someone like Graeme Carey, then Noble could be left go but I don't think we will so I'd hold onto him.

• Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Noble does possess quality , and in a better team could possibly shine , obviously his record for being sent off isn't good , to many if's at this stage for me , if a significant team rebuild is going to happen with new owners , maybe offer a new contract ,  but I think it's his last game . 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,041
  • Days Won:  71

2 hours ago, notts-joe said:

Sorry, but I couldn't disagree with you more on that one.  Incredibly, a few around me were having a go at the ref for bringing out the red card and actually applauded Noble as he went down the tunnel. This wasn't a late challenge or a mistimed tackle, it was a petulant and deliberate kick at a player when the ball was 5 yards away. It was as clear a red card offence as you will ever see. I hope the club fine Noble the maximum amount possible and terminate his contract at the earliest opportunity. I never want to see him wear a Notts shirt again.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

Unfortunately, some people will never learn. If there was a break through in science and we could inject a few brain cells into Noble, he might be worth keeping. However, there isn't, and Noble will continue to repeat the same mistakes. 

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  631
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, Who r ya?? You Pies!! said:

Liam Noble sent off again today ends his season at Notts , what about his career at the club ? Would you miss him if it was over ?  

No

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

2 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

Sorry, but I couldn't disagree with you more on that one.  Incredibly, a few around me were having a go at the ref for bringing out the red card and actually applauded Noble as he went down the tunnel. This wasn't a late challenge or a mistimed tackle, it was a petulant and deliberate kick at a player when the ball was 5 yards away. It was as clear a red card offence as you will ever see. I hope the club fine Noble the maximum amount possible and terminate his contract at the earliest opportunity. I never want to see him wear a Notts shirt again.

Yeah it was a clear sending off, I've just seen the highlights and the better view shows it more clearly.

From where I sat, with a narrow view - it looked like he had stuck his foot out in order to 'trip' but he clearly kicked the Cambridge player. I wouldn't even class it as 'daft' now, more stupid.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  0

The bloke is a disgrace... Get rid

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

noble really has to go now, its sad to say it because he does have talent but with this in his game we just need a stupid reaction like that.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

Out of all the out of contract players, he was the one I would have definitely kept, but after yesterday I think his time is up. He has ability and he can score goals, but too often he is just an idiot. It didn't cost us any points yesterday as I don't think we would have equalised, but being sent off 3 times a season can potentially cost too many points if you include the games they are suspended from. 

Last chance saloon should finally close it's doors to him.

• Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I have just watched the highlights, Noble kicking out in such a manner was mearly caused by frustration but its not befitting behaviour to be seen done by a so called professional.

He has let not just himself down but us fans, its the managers decision if he stays or not.

What if he already knows his future is sought elsewhere?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

He shouldn't be allowed to be going off on his holiday, get him in training and make him sit with the supporters, for the last two games. That's what Martin Allen used to do, isn't it. 

Archived