Lincoln Rebuffed NCFC

Leigh Curtis suggests its a no go area.

I can't say I know him but what about the former Grimsby manager Paul Hurst? Possibly not with him only joining Shrewsbury Town back in October. The candidates aren't very inspiring, probably the worst we have had in the last 6 years - I notice Paul Ince makes his way onto the list again. You can't get a way without him being attached to a job hey @weymouthPIE. I'll have faith in whoever Hardy chooses and he will have my full support no matter what.

Leigh Curtis talks out his arse, most of his stories are generated from here or the mad site.

Lincoln are doing really well and quite rightly don't want to loose their manager but lets be honest if they were offered £100,000 they are not in a financial position to turn it down, their response is just the normal dance that all clubs go through to up the cost.

Here's an article about Cowley I remember reading a few months back. He was the one who combined managing Braintree with his job as a PE teacher: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36161411

I'd be happy with it - after all, there are no safe bets. But he has only been at Lincoln since May so I doubt he'd want to come anyway.

Supporter+

Cowley is on the up with Lincoln. Are Notts a more attractive prospect at this moment in time? Doubtful. Especially as there is a small chance that the clubs could be exchanging divisions this season. Maybe Alan Smith is the answer. We'll soon find out. 

If he Cowley , looked at the whole situation I think he would find it a great opportunity for himself   a new owner who will back him for sure , a little under half the season left , a transfer window , lots of plusses for me , if he doesn't back himself or this goes for others also , with all those positives then we need to look elsewhere , don't worry about my sanity everyone I know there are many negatives on the playing side , I just think it can and should change for the good .

It's a no from me. As @liampie says, lets have a lower league manager, but one who still has drive and ambition. 

Cowley would be mad to take the Notts job with our management record and with him being so new to it, if he fails he will find it hard to find another job as good as the Lincoln one he currently has.

Archived