According to The Post Notts are set to give former Hartlepool winger Lewis Alessandra a medical. The 28-year-old seems to be quite the experienced winger, with spells with notable clubs such as Plymouth and Rochdale. What do you make of this? Discuss below.

He's signed now, no idea currently on how long his contract is but he seems a decent signing on paper. Exactly the type of player we should be chasing, the better players in the teams around us!

Okay it's the standard two-year deal, its about right considering we need stability but if he impresses during a run of games - I'd like to see it extended (provided he's good enough). COYP!

Until he moved to Hartlepool United he was a striker, nothing spectacular but a decent performer. He looked better on the wing for them so the question will be can he replicate the form at Notts County? I agree with those before me, he looks a great capture. 

Archived