is Everyone renewing there season ticket or getting one after a positive season.

Magic magpie

I've renewed, along with @super_pie.

I think after this past season and, the way things have been progressing. We may finally see the ST holders number increase, if we are to push on we need to see it happen and that's why I'm keen to convert people into supporters. I've enjoyed this past season, so hopefully you'll be able to join us mate.

Supporter+
1 hour ago, UnitedPie said:

I’ve been thinking about it for years but due to financial and work restrictions I have not been able to .. but I think next season I might now I’ve managed to sort the two out and County have really encouraged me to go for it. 

Well done mate, I hope we can go one better next season and get automatic.

I had a season ticket for many years but since I retired I go away on holidays a lot more, hence my nickname given to me by @hissingdwarf - Judith (as in Judith Chalmers) the host in a holiday show?...oh never mind, only old fogeys will remember her.

Anyway where was I, oh yes, season tickets, I won’t get one but I’ll be at every possible home match I can, I like moving around a bit to different seats and it means I can occasionally bring my grandsons, the eldest George is really getting into it but Freddie needs some work as all his friends support Florist, oh dear, I don’t want him going down that route.

I’ve loved going more this year with @Chris and @super_pie  and getting to know more people and seeing notts County do well ..I think I will get one I’m looking forward to what the next season brings now. It’s not badly priced and unlike other teams top teams there are no hidden extras so I think I’ll be a season ticket holder soon. Cheers guys look forward to see u all next season so many people are season ticket holders for many years which is amazing hopefully that will be me one day 

Supporter+
21 hours ago, samwatto2008 said:

Pavis mate, I love atmosphere and singing and stuff but I also love to watch my football side on :D 

I'll be sitting in the Pavis for the same reason I love the side on view but when I take the grandkids I'll probably go in the Family Stand, the kids like it there and it's a bit quieter and hopefully no obnoxious foul mouthed swearing for my young grandsons to be exposed to.

On 5/20/2018 at 14:03, UnitedPie said:

Sound mate I’ve sat in the pavis and got to say I like it in there to. But I like the kop ..😀😀 Hopefully see you next season 

the kop is the stand to be in if you want to generate noise for the game.

hope the pavis keep up with their vocal support tho.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chris said:

This is still very irrelevant now folks, who's renewed their ticket(s)??

I'm sure you meant 'relevant' rather than 'irrelevant'!  I renewed ages ago, and due to my age it works out at just a tenner a game with a prime viewing position in the main stand.  People rightly moan at the price of watching football, but in my case I don't begrudge a penny.

13 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

I'm sure you meant 'relevant' rather than 'irrelevant'!  I renewed ages ago, and due to my age it works out at just a tenner a game with a prime viewing position in the main stand.  People rightly moan at the price of watching football, but in my case I don't begrudge a penny.

Where do u sit mate

Archived