Taekwondo (not sure of spelling)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This week we’ve been looking after our two grandsons while mum and dad go on a cruise (alright for some innit?) Anyway we’ve been taking them to school and various activities, tonight the youngest went to swimming club and the eldest to Taekwondo we dropped him off and left him there.

When I went to pick him up I was a bit early and had to wait so I was watching the proceedings with interest, the class is taken by a gent who I estimate to be in his fifties and I couldn’t believe the moves he was doing, some of the sideways kicks above his head I winced at, I swear if I tried it I’d put my hip out! Of course the youngsters were great they are supple at that age but I was seriously impressed with Master Bradshaw which my grandson informs me is the proper way to address him. It’s a good job his surname wasn’t Bates. Master Bates, no? Oh please yourself. :joker:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear @Fan of Big Tone.... @UnitedPie you seen this fella? It sounds like one of your stories/jokes. lol

• Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

is he learning for fun or to defend himself? just curious, as i know martial arts can be a huge confidence boost. i did judo back in the day when i was younger. :) 

Supporter+
1 hour ago, liampie said:

is he learning for fun or to defend himself? just curious, as i know martial arts can be a huge confidence boost. i did judo back in the day when i was younger. :) 

@liampie just for fun really, he has problems with his social skills and a few behavioural problems so he goes to lots of things like this to try and help him mix with people of all ages and manage some aggression he sometimes has, the worry was he’d try his moves in the playground but so far (fingers crossed) he’s doing ok.

• Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

17 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

@liampie just for fun really, he has problems with his social skills and a few behavioural problems so he goes to lots of things like this to try and help him mix with people of all ages and manage some aggression he sometimes has, the worry was he’d try his moves in the playground but so far (fingers crossed) he’s doing ok.

if he enjoys it thats the main thing, learning something can be great especially when around other kids.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

4 minutes ago, UnitedPie said:

@Fan of Big Tone please ignore @Chris I’m a perfect angel  and wouldn’t know what @Chris is on about. 😇😇😇

I'm sure those innocent emojis are transparent mate, your worse than the bathroom tale we got told once upon a time in the Navi. :lol:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

First things first, @Fan of Big Tone Surprised no one has mentioned this yet so I will kindly oblige... parents going on a cruise...hard life...

Pot kettle black calling. Rearrange in your own time! Your not known as International Man of Mystery because you hide away at home all the time and never go out! 😂😂😂😂😂

secondly, If we do another PoN day, maybe you could show us some of your moves! Might cheer us all up if the footy is crap! 

Supporter+
4 hours ago, hissingdwarf said:

First things first, @Fan of Big Tone Surprised no one has mentioned this yet so I will kindly oblige... parents going on a cruise...hard life...

Pot kettle black calling. Rearrange in your own time! Your not known as International Man of Mystery because you hide away at home all the time and never go out! 😂😂😂😂😂

@hissingdwarf you are right of course my tiny friend, it’s true I have enjoyed the odd cruise (5 and counting, another booked to the Azores in November), this is why son of the father has gone on one he’s sick of his old man having all the fun. :biggrin:

Supporter+
4 hours ago, hissingdwarf said:

secondly, If we do another PoN day, maybe you could show us some of your moves! Might cheer us all up if the footy is crap! 

Put some Rolling Stones records on and I’ll move like Jagger. :joker: 

Supporter+
2 minutes ago, UnitedPie said:

@Fan of Big Tone @hissingdwarf This sounds very intresting can’t wait to see the moves 😂

Me dancing like Jagger :happybanana:

Archived