Sol Campbell contribution

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So as we go in the new era at Medow Lane Under Alan Hardy but I can’t help but still think back to when we thought the last time we was on the way up ... even signed Sol Campbell but for me he didn’t do nothing and wasn’t worth anything .. what’s your guys thought about his time at Medow Lane 

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

There wasn't much 'time' about his deal with with Notts, he put in one pathetic away performance and then sulked home.

It's a positive he noticed early that something wasn't right, yet he still signed and left in such a weird way. I met him several times, as he stayed where I worked and I was present discretely when he was signed (also took place where I worked). He's someone worth forgetting, he's too busy these days moaning about how 'knowledgable' he his and how he won't get a job because of skin colour.

Yet he did something similar to Griezmann (but for a campaign), made himself look white and nothings said.

CCoP8r9XIAAhnVI.jpg

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Just awful really, i was pretty hyped about him signing but it seemed a waste of time.

It says something when this football genius unearthed the Munto millions was nothing but a scam, I think it would have progressed longer without him leaving. I guess we have him to thank him for that.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

dont get me started with sol campbell, i thought he would have been good but his performance is legendary in the way of disappointing debuts.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

2 hours ago, Chris said:

There wasn't much 'time' about his deal with with Notts, he put in one pathetic away performance and then sulked home.

It's a positive he noticed early that something wasn't right, yet he still signed and left in such a weird way. I met him several times, as he stayed where I worked and I was present discretely when he was signed (also took place where I worked). He's someone worth forgetting, he's too busy these days moaning about how 'knowledgable' he his and how he won't get a job because of skin colour.

Yet he did something similar to Griezmann (but for a campaign), made himself look white and nothings said.

CCoP8r9XIAAhnVI.jpg

He was an awful pundit, what he used to speak was worse than the stuff quoted in the press. I don't like the guy and thought such a big named player turned out to be a massive flop for Notts.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

The Morecambe game was just terrible, he seemed to be focusing more on asking the referee for protection rather than his actual job. No surprise his career quickly ended after, he was not the same player that had done well for Tottenham Hotspur or Arsenal.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,813
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

still raises questions why the CEO at the time, signed the player without the perceived funding available?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Most definitely a waste of time and money didn’t do anything to help the club .. why he was signed god knows ..! A self person for me.

Archived