Hardys 5 year plan

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So Hardy has always gone on about his 5 year plan with Notts getting the back to  position where County deserve .. I know he’s invested etc but that’s when things went well but the first time of trouble the board don’t back the gaffer people leave and now he has again open his mouth without speaking saying he wouldn’t have brought County if he could turn back time. I have a feeling he will sell the club if he gets a good enough offer. He is a business man and owning a football team is harder than he thought.

my question is do you think he will sell the club if he gets the right offer. 

More importantly can we trust hardy 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

There is no money lower down the food chain, simple as that. He did not realise this and his money pot is drying up quicker than he thought.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

he said the same about kevin nolan, pinch of salt.

i dont care about five year plans, focus on now and do that properly. then in five years we might be successful somewhat for more than five minutes.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I wonder how much of his mistakes has meant that he's let Kevin Nolan down himself. I don't know, I feel more angry with AH than if KN had decided to jump sticks the man was building a future and he's repeated himself with Harry Kewell.

1 hour ago, CliftonMagpie said:

I wonder how much of his mistakes has meant that he's let Kevin Nolan down himself. I don't know, I feel more angry with AH than if KN had decided to jump sticks the man was building a future and he's repeated himself with Harry Kewell.

Sort of like the board and fans don’t want Kevin so Harry will do they are almost the same. He’s let Kevin down all the interviews he has given he talks about Kevin like a friend or a brother you have let down. 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

This journey malarkey really gets overused. Yes we get it Alan you have a nice plan but things don't always go to plan. I know its negative but he needs to face reality sometimes.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I was sold this last 5-year-plan and it's ended terribly and I won't be so quick to think about it now, it's one game at a time and each season as they come. If Harry Kewell can lift Notts back up bring it on.

It's going to take a lot of hard work.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Five year plans , take that with a pinch of salt , 

best or one of the best budgets in the division, take with a pinch of salt , 

creating stability , here for the long haul , yes again , take with a pinch of salt , 

football is a unique industry , give me good old fashioned hard work real commitment unity and no small measure of quality and you have more chance of success, walk the walk forget talk the talk . 

15 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

Sort of like the board and fans don’t want Kevin so Harry will do they are almost the same. He’s let Kevin down all the interviews he has given he talks about Kevin like a friend or a brother you have let down. 

He seems to use people TBH.

A lot of what was said yesterday about Harry Kewell, Alan Hardy said about Kevin Nolan. Either he doesn't know what to say or he uses people and sugar coats what he says.

4 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

He seems to use people TBH.

A lot of what was said yesterday about Harry Kewell, Alan Hardy said about Kevin Nolan. Either he doesn't know what to say or he uses people and sugar coats what he says.

For me mate it’s all corapte speak .. all of it by the looks of it is just scripts he has learned by the looks of it .. this isnt a boardroom is football club 

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,356
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Soccerman166 said:

Let’s all have a go at AH...it does the club lots of good. I would love to see some of the moaners do better.

Are you the same Soccerman as on MAD? 😂😂

20 hours ago, Soccerman166 said:

Let’s all have a go at AH...it does the club lots of good. I would love to see some of the moaners do better.

People discuss things, they will have an opinion on what happens but most on PON are on board with the clubs direction.

Believe me it's far worse else where and on social media.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
20 hours ago, Soccerman166 said:

You won’t find me having a go at AH I think he’s done marvels since he came in, I was dubious at first but he’s put his money where his mouth is, I believe he has the best interests of the club at heart.

• Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I don't focus or pay any sort of attention to five year plans.

If I did I would have to say we have derailed somewhat from the one set out when Kevin Nolan took over the club and some of the fault must fall onto the chairman's shoulders especially if it's true we have overspent on the players which could have a greater impact.

Could debt be the issue with Notts?

1 minute ago, AmericanPie said:

I don't focus or pay any sort of attention to five year plans.

If I did I would have to say we have derailed somewhat from the one set out when Kevin Nolan took over the club and some of the fault must fall onto the chairman's shoulders especially if it's true we have overspent on the players which could have a greater impact.

Could debt be the issue with Notts?

Debt could have a negative impact and Hardy has said they are £750k over the budget I may be wrong on the amount. But I totally agree the five year plan may have been to adventurous 

• Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Overspending seems silly and a gamble at driving the club out of this league.

Risky move and something Alan Hardy must learn fast from because it lost Notts the manager and it could have a ripple effect on Harry Kewell @Magic magpie.

3 minutes ago, AmericanPie said:

Overspending seems silly and a gamble at driving the club out of this league.

Risky move and something Alan Hardy must learn fast from because it lost Notts the manager and it could have a ripple effect on Harry Kewell @Magic magpie.

Solidly agree with you there .. Hardy could have just started a domino effect. 

Archived