So how will Kewell fair your thoughts.

Magic magpie

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I wouldn't expect him to last more than two season without gaining promotion, I don't think a manager at Notts can survive that long without some form of success on the pitch - especially with the expectations that are carried now.

Hopefully he can gain promotion for us or at least help turn us into one of the better League Two teams.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Strangely, I think he s the man! Don’t know why, but I think this could be the ideal setup going forward. Not sure if we’ll make promotion this season as I think it’ll be at least Christmas before it settles down, but genuinely think this is going to come good. Hoping he’ll be another Mick Walker coaching wise and will craft the team into an exciting unit. Sounds like we need a good technical director though as he doesn’t seem to want to spread himself past the first team so the development squad will need someone capable to watch over them and create the bridge between Harry and the up and coming players.

Paul Hart anyone?

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  36

I think he'll do OK, already identified the need for a new centre half, so at least has half a clue! Let's just hope he has also spotted the need for steel in midfield and a new keeper. If he has, then he will have already answered three of the main questions being asked by fans. The rest is easy, just win games and compete in every game your side plays in.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i have no idea.

i think he will get the players to respect him and i think he will make changes as is needed but i am not sure he can fix everything this season so he might struggle for awhile.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

On 04/09/2018 at 09:30, Fozzy said:

I think he'll do OK, already identified the need for a new centre half, so at least has half a clue! Let's just hope he has also spotted the need for steel in midfield and a new keeper. If he has, then he will have already answered three of the main questions being asked by fans. The rest is easy, just win games and compete in every game your side plays in.

He seems to know what the issue is.

I think next season he should be able to go one step further but the club needs to retain some of these players whilst making sure the budget allows for further quality to come in. He just needs to do the basics this season.

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I think it will take five games before we start to see a proper improvement all round.

I just want to see Notts snatch some wins during this time because that kind of fight could make the world of a difference right now.

Archived