A Heartfelt "Thank You!"

LozCloughSLO

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  1

Just wanted to say a H-U-M-O-N-G-O-U-S "thank you" to all those from PoN who voted for me in the recent Supporter Liaison Officer, election. And thanks, everyone for your good wishes.

I'm O-V-E-R-J-O-Y-E-D to have been successful in becoming your Fan-elected S.L.O., and am so looking forward to helping the historic club that  I L-O-V-E and it's supporters, through the next Chapter of our "bring-it-on's!"

Rob Holland, from whom I'm due to take over, doesn't actually finish in-post, until November. However, I understand he may have some work-related commitments that may take him away earlier than that and I await confirmation from the club, on this. I will let you know once my 'official' start date is known.

In the meantime, I've set-up a dedicated facebook S.L.O. account, here:- https://www.facebook.com/loz.clough

In addition, to a dedicated S.L.O. Twitter account, here: https://twitter.com/LozClough

and can be contacted via pm and/or dm, on either account.

At home matches, I can also be found in The Broken Wheelbarrow, from approximately 1:30pm, onwards, or alternatively, I'm seated at:- Pavis/Area: FL/Row: E/190 - which is immediately to the right of the stairs.

I'm approachable, visible, a good-listener and will usually "find an answer", so if you have a club-related problem you need help with, please don't hesitate to find me! Find me anyways and introduce yourselves, just so I can put a face to all of these 'tags'!

Additionally, if you've any "ideas" (about anything) you think the club should be doing, looking at, or isn't doing very well, I'd love to hear from you.

Again, you will never know just how much your votes/support has been/is, appreciated.

Loz x

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

It sounds like you have a great passion, not only for Notts but for helping people. I hope the club allows you to make a real difference, as you could be a link for them to the community. I wish you well with your mission.

PS. @LozCloughSLO please do share your reports and info with PON, I only read this site so it would be nice to have a dedicated SLO update topic.

How about it @Chris @Magic magpie @ARLukomski?

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, AmericanPie said:

It sounds like you have a great passion, not only for Notts but for helping people. I hope the club allows you to make a real difference, as you could be a link for them to the community. I wish you well with your mission.

PS. @LozCloughSLO please do share your reports and info with PON, I only read this site so it would be nice to have a dedicated SLO update topic.

@AmericanPie that would be a great idea I’ll speak to @Chris and see if we can 👍🏻

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Congratulations @LozCloughSLO It certainly sounds like you have the passion and commitment needed for this role, I wish you all the luck in the world.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Well done Loz, you're perfect for the role and I know you do very well with it.

11 hours ago, AmericanPie said:

It's a very good idea, it's up to @LozCloughSLO but it could be useful to the SLO role to keep people here informed.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Well done Loz, you're perfect for the role and I know you do very well with it.

It's a very good idea, it's up to @LozCloughSLO but it could be useful to the SLO role to keep people here informed.

@AmericanPie and Chris - I'm more than happy for that to happen and thanks for all of your kind wishes

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

Go for it @LozCloughSLO.

I am sure myself and others here would be more than happy to share your news and help in areas that we can. Just don't let the club stop you from banging heads together because some needs this to happen to make real progress.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

@Chris said you was worth the vote @LozCloughSLO and i think your showing exactly why.

good luck with the role, it wont be easy seeing what some fans are like but focus on the good eggs not the idiots.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Good luck with the role!

Archived