Ardley reported ..declines Notts

Piethagoram

I don't blame him TBH, his stock will be fairly high after doing well with Wimbledon.

He could easily find another League One team in my opinion and he may want to take time to re-valuate things. I heard he didn't want to risk losing compensation though, as if he landed a job quicker Wimbledon might be able to settle for a much lower figure. I don't know how true this can be but we will see.

Not bothered, I think its possible he may be thinking about his payout from Wimbledon but at the end of the day that would sum him up as a manager. Yes, I can respect he wants to get a fair amount of money back from being sacked.

It's just at the same time I would have thought a manager who loves football would want to get back into a role.

I don't blame the guy, anyone in football for 6 years for one club deserves a pat on the back. Fair play to him, I think he needs a break and a well deserved one at that. OK he would have taken us on our 'journey' but I can understand him not taking it. I reckon he was interviewed though.

a manager like ardley a move here could kill his career, he will probably hold out for a better offer and easier job. its a shame in one way because i think his experience is good but if he dont want to manager notts i dont blame him.

hes a good manager and as i say, if it goes wrong with him in his next position. it could hinder him landing other jobs.

Archived