Sponsor Feedback: Bettabytz Computers

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

I would just like to share my experience with one of PON's sponsors and encourage anyone that needs laptop or desktop repairs to visit Kev. He also sells refurbished computers and laptops which are a very good price for the quality of product.

I was looking to buy a laptop and found one through his social media page for a very respectable price at 100 pounds. It is a HP laptop with Windows 10, I5 processor and 4GB of RAM I believe. Not only am I very happy with the product but also extremely happy with the service. I messaged him on Thursday and by Saturday I had it in my possession. A very quick and fair purchase. I had never visited Kev before but will be visiting again for any repairs or refurbished products again. I would 100% recommend for any PON users that are having issues or want to buy a decent laptop for a cheap price. Very quick service and can get problems rectified pretty sharpish. 

Thanks Everyone!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Yes, Kev does an excellent job.

I've used his services and Bettabytz Computers several times and I have always been very happy, I aim to visit shortly to finish up a present for Christmas and to discuss our partnership. I would say to all fans and general people from Nottingham who may be seeking computer support or a cracking bargain to check out BettaBytz.

Thanks for posting this mate. @samwatto2008 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I’ve read reviews and met Kev a truly nice and humble man so im pleased to that people do use him. It’s great to have a sponsor/partner of kevs quality and know how which is fantastic.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i probably should have gone their when i brought my pc but i don't know how to find it from where i live. :( 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

@samwatto2008 sounds like you got a cracking deal there.

Was there any others left at the £100 price?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

11 hours ago, CliftonMagpie said:

@samwatto2008 sounds like you got a cracking deal there.

Was there any others left at the £100 price?

There was one left at 100 mate but plenty at 150 which is a better laptop. If you give him a ring mate he'll reserve one for you. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

On 02/12/2018 at 09:44, samwatto2008 said:

There was one left at 100 mate but plenty at 150 which is a better laptop. If you give him a ring mate he'll reserve one for you. 

Seems very reasonably priced!

I want to get something portable but will have to save, I will visit Bettabytz Computers when I can.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

Sounds a great deal for a laptop, much more competetive prices compared to online and in general stores.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,133
  • Days Won:  2

I have heard of Bettabytz Computers but I have never been, I think the guy who owns it knows my dad.

His names Kev I think.

Archived