Hawkridge to Harrogate Town.?

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So with January here means one thing the transfer window is wide open and for Notts it can be seen as a blessing seeing Notts bottom of the league fans are wondering if Neal Ardley will make use of the window and bring players ins in.

But for this to happen the rumour is players  have to depart the club and last night I saw a picture screen shot from twitter saying Terry Hawkridge could be on his way out of meadow lane to Harrowgate Town if wages could be agreed. 

With fans giving there opinion on players who they think need to leave meadow lane this is one player I hadn’t heard many fans say they thought his time was done. 

Terry is liked by many magpie fans the winger  is always ready to help fans weather be Charity games or just stopping to speak to fans to giving fans his shirts.

Hawkridge arrived in 2017 the 28 year old has 34 appearances and 3 goals in his time so far at meadow lane. 

But is Hawkridge’s time up at meadow lane.? 

Would you be happy to see him go if he does leave in the window.?

CB8ED858-DC3B-43A4-A3F4-C6C40DB173D3.png

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

He can go for me wouldn’t miss him at all , wish him well though should it be confirmed, hopefully the start of some movement out to help with making a cost neutral window. 

Gaffa  on bbcrns saying we are close to a couple of signings as well, doubtful to train with squad before Saturday though as travelling tomorrow, good news . 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

i feel sorry for hawkridge but the club could sign better, if he was a bit taller and had pace i think he would do better but its mostly his work rate that pleases rather than his actual ability. he can go for me too.

i wish him well though.

• Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I feel for Terry he is a good player who always with heart and passion for Notts.

But unfornatly he has not played many minutes this season which would push him out the door if only for playing minutes.

if he goes I think we have lost a player with love and passion for the club.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm a bit gutted because he's a useful player, he works hard and gets involved.

There's been times he's played well enough to maintain a squad position and he hasn't had the luxury, especially under Kevin Nolan. If you look at the fact Neal Ardley has clearly tested certain players out in recent games, it makes you question why not Hawkridge?

I'm aware he's set to leave, I've been told things and heard rumours.

It's not for me to repeat them but I've spoken to Terry and he's always seemed like a useful squad player to have. I will be disappointed to see him leave because as @Richo says there's others who haven't given much but still get chances. *Cough *Cough Duffy.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  474
  • Days Won:  6
  • 𝕏:  twitter OldNottsfan

Terry is not the worst player we have but we need to make space for the player/s that will change the ethos in the dressing room. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Hes not been played much so im not surprised. He was a good player when on the pitch but just never utilised.

Trouble is will we be able to move on players who perhaps aren’t a possible attraction to another club ? TH probably fits into the catergory of being a more moveable asset who isn’t in the managers plans . 

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,470
  • Days Won:  5

Decent hardworking player, good enough for League Two and as backuo at Notts. If thd club can sign somelne better, then it should be okay.

• Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

If a winger comes in, I have no problem with this but if its to reduce wages. I cannot imagine he would make much difference and it's the wrong department to make such cut backs.

Considering when he came , he hasn’t played enough games for me under different managers tells it’s own story . 

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  138
  • Days Won:  0

Hawkridge wouldn't be the biggest loss, yet he's a player who can do a job on the wing and at right back.

That makes him a useful squad player for me.

Much more useful than Hewitt who has been very poor this season.

Archived