new Guardian article

Piethagoram

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Its putting alot of info together that most of us already know but along with things like how we were formed but its even after a positive match on saturday, its making it all seem like we are still going down and all is bad about the club... Where really there has been improvements.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Interesting to read but it's getting silly, I read the article fully and found the match parts to be more appealing than the actual main story.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  739
  • Days Won:  3

Does the British media really believe this is of the public's interest? Poor standards of journalism these days and I don't mean the Nottingham Post either.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  474
  • Days Won:  6
  • 𝕏:  twitter OldNottsfan

Typical gutter press. They love rubbing noses in it when people are at their lowest.

lets just hope we can pull off the unlikeliest escape, after all tomorrow their articles will be good for nothing but recycling!

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Typical Guardian reporting. Don't know what they're talking about. I'll be pleased to inform you that both sets of fans conduct regarding the mentioned subject was brilliant and to add further the Lincoln fans made no rude comments towards Alan Hardy and also the inflatables they all had, the money for them went to cancer research.

Report proper news you b*ll e*ds

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  36

Got to agree with you @rob1824 the Guardian (especially the sport section) used to be a good read, but it appears to have become a bit of a hysterical comic on everything it reports on these last few years. You'd think it was the broadsheet version of the Sun.

Its an ok read.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

I'm not a fan of Richard Williams, I've always found him very smug. But I don't see what's wrong with the article, it's affectionate and there's a nice dig at F*rest in there too. We're not going to find out anything new as articles like this are aimed at the football world at large. The one thing I'd take issue with is his bewilderment that the Munto season could have been fun - journos often don't appreciate that we were dying a death from a thousand cuts before that.

In the comments there's a couple of F*rest fans STILL banging on about how they apparently saved us by chucking 50p in a bucket in 2003. It's as if they single-handedly saved the club or something.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

i just dont bother reading them now, its boring and i have better things to be doing.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

10 hours ago, Truefootballfan said:

Typical gutter press. They love rubbing noses in it when people are at their lowest.

I think Alan Hardy is an easy target with all the cryptic tweets from supposed [ex/current] employees, there was hardly any stories about the previous owners and their antics.

It would be nice if there was some proper news as alot of Alan Hardys news is just him trying to tell fans that bug him small info to stop them. He should learn, they will still keep bothering him.

Archived