Is survival still in our own hands.?

Magic magpie

So with this season drawing to a close and with only 7 games left including a home tie against automatic promotion chasing mk Dons.

We still have to face 

Stevenage - Away 

Northampton - Home

Crewe - Away 

mk Dons - Home

crawley - Away

grimsby - Home 

swindon - Away 

1C691D49-36C7-4728-930C-5F453EC7829E.png

Absolutely awful result for us as Macclesfield won 3-2 against Exeter tonight, that moves them out of the relegation zone and onto 39 points! We're bottom again with Yeovil, both on 37 points.

Macc just have to better or equal our and Yeovil's results for the remaining games and that's them staying up.

We have to beat Crewe now, especially as Crawley are playing Yeovil - I really don't see what a good outcome is good here. In a purely selfish way I hope Crawley end up getting sucked into this battle as we still have to play them. However our record against teams in and around the relegation zone has been shocking. Yeovil winning wouldn't be great either though!

5 games left to go. Our GD could be damning so I think we need 3 wins and a draw. That means only one loss from 5. That's a big ask...

Archived