Hardy Agrees sale of Notts subject to due diligence

Magic magpie

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

I was already under the impression that this had taken place weeks ago. A bit confused if this is just confirming rumours that were pretty well-spread, or we are any closer to actual completion? 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

who knows 🤷‍♂️

• Content Count:  1,065
  • Days Won:  54

3 hours ago, Super_Danny_Allsopp said:

I was already under the impression that this had taken place weeks ago. A bit confused if this is just confirming rumours that were pretty well-spread, or we are any closer to actual completion? 

I think two different parties actually submitted offers last month, so Alan has now agreed a sale with one of them. I guess like he says we'll find out more once the due diligence is complete.

Still, I'm pretty pleased with how things are moving along, I think we'll know who new owners are before the season ends. Maybe it'll create a bit of buzz that can help propel us to safety!

• Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

There has been quite a few similar rumours so lets hope this gets confirmed by the club soon.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I'm hoping it will be sorted before the end of the season, it's important for a fresh start happens sooner rather than later. I just hope the next buyer isn't going to leave Alan in charge, as with the staffing concern and things I've been told - I just think it's for the best. The club needs to focus on mending, something which takes time and if survival happens then it will be important to focus on pre-season for the right balance.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So it’s official a offer has been excepted by Alan to sell Notts County .. it should be finalised by the start of next week. If the buyer don’t back out. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,444
  • Days Won:  287

Any whispers or rumours as to who this could be? It usually doesn't take this long for the details to leak out.

Last week there was a post on Facebook suggesting a name - this bloke had invested in Blackpool previously. A known asset stripper who had been convicted for bank fraud. Sincerely hope it isn't him.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I keep hearing that it's the Austrialian group that are purchasing the club, who knows though.

Archived