Top 5 Notts County Strikers That You've Seen play?

NCRichie

Gary McSwegan

Mark Stallard

Danny Allsopp

Glynn Hurst

Lee Hughes

I felt tempted to say Tommy Johnson, but I was too young at the time and, I only saw a handful of games which he played for us. Jonathan Forte is another, but I do have fond memories of seeing Glynn Hurst so I had to put him there. If Kyle Wootton continues as he is doing, he'll soon be included to most peoples list. 👍🏻

Shows the age difference @Chris. Think I’ve said before that Tommy is my all time favourite Notts player, not the best I’ve seen but personal favourite. Could hit it with either foot and would run across the back four before darting through. So many happy memories watching him.

I wanted to put Gary Lund in and maybe should have in place of Stallard as the only thing he lacked was any pace.

@Fozzy Gary Lund made up for his lack of pace, with flair and skill.

I enjoyed watching him, thought he was always someone Notts fans could describe as 'Mr Reliable'. Similar to Glynn Hurst who played with a smile on his face, he might not have been the best striker but his work rate always impressed me - likewise with Lund.

Archived