Malky Mackay

Cobby

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/wales/25526438

Is this a sign of things to come in English football? Would this kind of thing happened to us if Munto were the real deal?

What club is Mackay going to walk into? My dad is hoping Norwich, with Hughton looking like he may be getting the boot soon.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think he's been treated very harshly, in fact their owners have treated everyone connected to the club pretty poorly. This is one of my main concerns with the munto deal, whilst the majority was jumping about. I would dwell on losing our identity - Cardiff have been forced to accept a lot of changes. This is just something their chairman/board just feel they can do, how can you tell someone to resign or face being fired?

Very little honour these days.

I hope he decides carefully who he joins, we've seen good managers jump into jobs quickly and it often fails. Fingers crossed he won't take to long, that he doesn't have a chance to get back in as well.

Pretty good manager!

• Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

This is one of my main concerns with the munto deal, whilst the majority was jumping about. I would dwell on losing our identity - Cardiff have been forced to accept a lot of changes. This is just something their chairman/board just feel they can do, how can you tell someone to resign or face being fired?

Had this started with Munto and the new badge they gave us? Who knows where it would have ended.

I can't imagine being e-mailed by my boss telling me to resign, I don't think there would be anyway back from that which was why I was surprised that they had supposedly "made up".

There are also all these possibly made up facts about Tan's knowledge of football:

LAJOh02.jpg

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,509
  • Days Won:  9

He's done a good job for them, did anyone see the Manchester United game?

I find the ongoing to be odd but the timing it is to be expected! Who will he join? I see him ending up back in the Championship but his win ratio isn't all that bad.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

nothing suprises me with football, their chairman does not have a clue!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Tan would  be lynched if he came to Derby and changed our colours to red!Pillock.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  1

vincent tan is a bigger prat then them venky muppets at blackburn mackay is a legend 2 cardiff will struggle 2 get any better in my eyes really.

• Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

they appear to have pinned all hope on getting Ole Gunner Solksjaer. If he goes there it could be a good appointment, but I hope he asks for advice from Sir AF and tells them to do one.

• Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

Not the slightest doubt in my mind that this is the way we would have gone if Munto had been the real thing.

Our history - about the only wunnerful thing we have left at Notts - would have been hijacked for Munto's own purposes.

My second side - 'Ull - are being subjected to the same kind of treatment. The problem is that foreign rich owners are 

used to the peasantry bowing before the great God Money in their own societies. IF you are rich, we must call you 'sir' and

respect your every wish.

Well, here in the UK we have moved on a little bit from those days and those with intelligence/education/culture but lacking

wealth are entitled to a POV which is respected by others if it is sound and thoughtful.

But how many Notts fans would willingly surrender the b and w stripes, the Pies nickname, etc for a bit of what Cardiff have

instead of scrapping about at the foot of League 1 under a clueless chairman who has relatively no financial backing? I suspect

the answer is far more than you would think.  

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

how many Notts fans would willingly surrender the b and w stripes, the Pies nickname, etc for a bit of what Cardiff have instead of scrapping about at the foot of League 1 under a clueless chairman who has relatively no financial backing?

I think a minority of most League One teams would have fans who would want or like large investment and wouldn't mind over looking things, personally I wouldn't expect all of our fans to feel the same about our history but I would hate to see us in Cardiff's situation.

The munto badge, I didn't like and it took awhile to grow on me.

Had they have made us play in red, I don't think I would be typing this message now. Horrible thought!

Archived