Goals Scored: 6
Goals Conceded: 19

MK Dons: WDLWLW
Goals Scored: 6
Goals Conceded: 5

Last Time We Met
Saturday 14th September 2013

MK Dons 3-1 Notts County
Goal Scorer(s) - Chadwick (5 min) Williams (37 min) McGregor (76 min) and Bamford (90 min).

Leyton Orient: Martin, Otsemobor, Lewington, Williams, Kay, Gleeson, Potter, Chadwick, Carruthers, Green, Bamford.
Used Subs: Alli (72), McLeod (72) and Baldock (85).

Notts County: Bialkowski, Dumbuya, Sheehan, Liddle, Leacock, Smith, McGregor, Bell, Labadie, Haynes, Haber.
Used Subs: Grealish (59) Arquin (59) and Boucaud (71).

http://www.prideofnottingham.co.uk/home/news/the-match-officials-r267' target='_blank'>Match Officials » - http://prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/topic/1389-mk-dons-h-will-you-be-attending/' target='_blank'>Attendance Thread » - http://www.prideofnottingham.co.uk/home/previews/stat-attack-notts-county-v-mk-dons-r268' target='_blank'>Match Preview »

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

Looking at the stats, it seems they are not scoring but not conceeding many. Will this be a draw? I don't know, I quite fancy this one.

Tyson seems to have gotten a glowing report, good debut?

MK Dons are a good side but I will go for a 1-0 win to Notts. Things need to improve, so chances must be taken from here on. COYP!

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,761
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Alan Smith is a player I'd expect to be seeing a lot more of, they do have a talented squad to be fair but names on paper doesn't gurantee you anything (just look at us). Last time we were pushing to get back level, they ended up scoring after a chance we had. Lively game! I just hope we perform like we did on Saturday personally.

Now we are stronger with Liddle, Leacock and Dumbuya. Hopefully we will see a little more consistancy!

I would hope we try two strikers, I'll keep saying this but Tyson yesterday would often be marked by 3 defenders when he was alone. If Murray had have come on, we might have distracted them and created space.

I have a feeling that the game will be very slow, I don't see us winning but another draw maybe. No reason we couldn't win, especially if Tyson gets stuck in again but I just think it will end 2-2.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,793
  • Days Won:  162

good side mk dons, i would not expect to much but we could sneak a win.

i see this being a draw also.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  3

The win is, pretty much, imperative IMO. It will not be easy but it is more than possible with Liddle & Tyson playing instead of Fotheringham & Showumni!

good side mk dons, i would not expect to much but we could sneak a win.

i see this being a draw also.

I have this down as a draw, we could get more points than I predicted in our view of the upcoming games! That would be good.

The win is, pretty much, imperative IMO. It will not be easy but it is more than possible with Liddle & Tyson playing instead of Fotheringham & Showumni!

You're right it won't be easy, they have a good side but as mentioned they haven't been scoring freely as we know they can. Going on both of our form, I would have labelled this as the 0-0 draw but I do think we will see a few goals.

Liddle and Tyson are a big improvement over Fotheringham and Showumni!

Though I have to say I do like Showumni for his hard work.

• Content Count:  896

It might be their lucky day, Mk Dons will be up for it.

Good club but at the right level and its a shame the games not at their ground. This a game which could go either way, who knows but we play like we did against leyton orient then we have every chance of going home happy. :)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743

We need to win  but if other results go our way a draw is still better than losing.

• Content Count:  18,299
  • Days Won:  28

A win is needed.... if we get it is another question. We haven't had a late home game for awhile so i wonder how many fans will be able to make this one.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

The state of the pitch is a concern. It was bad before Saturday and hasn't had much time to recover. That might slow MK Dons down but it won't suit us either. I'd be happy with a draw but I reckon they will win 1-0. 

The state of the pitch is a concern. It was bad before Saturday and hasn't had much time to recover. That might slow MK Dons down but it won't suit us either. I'd be happy with a draw but I reckon they will win 1-0. 

Yeah, same here. Upon entering the Kop, you could see that the pitch looked very muddy but when I went to take my seat and had a clear view of the pitch. It looked waterlogged! Not the worst, though puddles were forming and the sprinklers were still on. Mrs Trew said she disliked seeing this herself, so it might not happen on Tuesday.

I don't see the need to water it that much, it reminded me of Carlisle who went OTT with watering theirs.

• Content Count:  141

Aileen put on my facebook page - "it's to help level out the divots etc and help the ball run. Then it's forked to drain residual water." There was also rugby played on it yesterday as I went to watch Nottingham v Rotherham.

• Content Count:  141

She also said it won't drain all of it straight away, but it won't get waterlogged sprinkling it. It sort of helps smooth it over. Our pitch does drain well

@notts-joe it will be a tough game, i hope we can get a point.

would everyone give the nod for the same lineup? i would like to see murray or spencer along side tyson, perhaps drop grealish or mcgregor.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

tomorrow night is a must win we have said it before but after the loss and the draw on saturday we need to win and other games to go our way. If saturdays game/performance is to go on i think we will get a win a 1-0 it sounds harsh after the draw on saturday but at this point of the season every team will scrap for a win/anything to avoid the drop/go up. 

Here to a win much needed win 

coyp!!!!

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

Aileen put on my facebook page - "it's to help level out the divots etc and help the ball run. Then it's forked to drain residual water." There was also rugby played on it yesterday as I went to watch Nottingham v Rotherham.

And our Rugby team handed Nottingham ANOTHER WHOOPING!!!!!

Seriously I hope you murder the plastic franchise shyte!!!!

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

Any more predictions?

I'm gunner say a 1-0 win it will be a hard night but I'm confident we can get the win 

coyp 

• Content Count:  10,680
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

We definitely need a win, draws are no good but I think it will be a draw, we will be leading 1-0 until the last 10 mins but we won't hang on and they will break our hearts with a late goal to make it 1-1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

I do believe with the 3 stooges back. We may be okay. Keep your heads together and focus on the goal.

Team work makes the Dream Work. 

Notts 2 - 0 MK 

Tyson X 2 

We definitely need a win, draws are no good but I think it will be a draw, we will be leading 1-0 until the last 10 mins but we won't hang on and they will break our hearts with a late goal to make it 1-1

I said this often at the start of the season, draws are better than nothing at all. It's a shame CK couldn't have turned some of the defeats into draws, even three would look healthy about now. We are bound to lose games, so if we can turn these into draws and make sure we win the games which we dominate - perhaps, just slightly glimmer might be enough to see us survive.

I am sure the majority will agree it looks slim but a draw cannot be knocked, it's much better than losing in any scenario.

yeah, a draw is better than nothing. not all games are winnable really, you can play well and be lucky, if so you might win but stopping a defeat from happening is good.

i am looking forward to tonight.

• Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

Cmon County score for us ! 

• Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

Attendance: 3,331 (215 away fans) .. getting worse :( 

• Content Count:  18,299
  • Days Won:  28

The game didn't seem to go very well. I'd of hoped for much better than. We seriously cannot lose anymore or we'll be right at the bottom of the table for the rest of the season.

Quite lively but both sides lacked skill, MK Dons was a little dirty (as to be expected). They had Tyson marked and I think it was 'Spence' or something for them was a right little sod.

I didn't think we would score, good pen but very quiet.

That said both had chances to score more and MK Dons will not like Bart who kept us in the game. He made several top draw saves, especially 3 one on one's.

Archived