incredible community!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i’m grateful to have found the pride of nottingham community 🙏. as someone with autism, i struggled with social interactions growing up. but the people on this site, especially @GrannyPie, @super_ram, @Chris, @JoeNcfc and fraser, have encouraged me and helped me feel like i belong ❤️. joe and fraser have done so much for the facebook group and are great guys 👍. even when i faced negativity on twitter, they supported me 💪.

my dad and uncle introduced me to notts county games and i’ve loved it ever since ⚽️. attending wembley with two friends @CliftonMagpie@TheSkipper from pon was incredible 🎉. seeing @Dan taking pictures and all the notts fans was amazing 📸. i got emotional during the game, especially when chesterfield led 2-1 😢. but chris’s passionate messages in the group helped me through it 💬. when ruben scored, fans nearby hugged me and told me things would be okay 🤗.

i’m proud and thankful that notts has touched me in such a positive way 🙌. i hope we as a fanbase experience more games like this and can make a difference 💪.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@liampie, @GrannyPie thought the world of you because you are a nice lad and a good person. My mum and @super_ram see people for who they are, not what others may judge you by. As for me, you earned my respect by how much effort you put in. I think the majority of regulars will acknowledge your level of community goes beyond the site but into the community. I am glad you had a good time!

I wished I had managed to catch up with you, @CliftonMagpie and @TheSkipper.

As I did with @Megan_Elizax and @ARLukomski, but narrowly missed out on meeting @Dripsey3. We've all had a fantastic trip to wembley, so pleased the outcome ended as it did and that we got promoted.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,727
  • Days Won:  27

@liampie, it was wonderful spending time with you and we should definitely do it again next season. You’re a great lad; you just need to have more confidence in your abilities. No one works as hard as you do. Some come close, but you’re always everywhere. Granny Pie would have thought the same about you. You’re a good egg.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

@liampie, many of the reasons why you enjoy being here are the same for me. Everyone adds so much to the site that it’s great fun to be a part of it. I’m glad that you find it to be a place where you enjoy spending time. I’m sure those who know you appreciate everything you do for the site.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Couldn't agree more! PON is a community like no other, with a remarkable sense of togetherness. It's truly amazing to see all the members come together and support each other. Here's to hoping that it continues to thrive and reach new heights!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
On 15/05/2023 at 16:19, liampie said:

i’m grateful to have found the pride of nottingham community 🙏. as someone with autism, i struggled with social interactions growing up. but the people on this site, especially @GrannyPie, @super_ram, @Chris, @JoeNcfc and fraser, have encouraged me and helped me feel like i belong ❤️. joe and fraser have done so much for the facebook group and are great guys 👍. even when i faced negativity on twitter, they supported me 💪.

my dad and uncle introduced me to notts county games and i’ve loved it ever since ⚽️. attending wembley with two friends @CliftonMagpie@TheSkipper from pon was incredible 🎉. seeing @Dan taking pictures and all the notts fans was amazing 📸. i got emotional during the game, especially when chesterfield led 2-1 😢. but chris’s passionate messages in the group helped me through it 💬. when ruben scored, fans nearby hugged me and told me things would be okay 🤗.

i’m proud and thankful that notts has touched me in such a positive way 🙌. i hope we as a fanbase experience more games like this and can make a difference 💪.

@liampie you may be interested to know that one of the reasons I finally decided to return to PoN was when I read your post above, so thank you for opening up and putting your thoughts in writing.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

I think The Pride of Nottingham is amazing, whether you see it on social media or navigate the actual website. It's a great resource for me and I'm really glad that it exists!

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Liam truly embodies the qualities of a compassionate and caring individual, making him one of a kind. His selfless nature and unwavering commitment to putting others first is a rare find in today's fast-paced world. His passion for helping others radiates through everything he does, proving that he has a heart of gold.

The way @liampie consistently prioritises the well-being of those around him is simply inspiring and has a profound impact on the community. It's no surprise that his positivity and warmth have encouraged @Fan of Big Tone to rejoin and actively participate. With exceptional people like Liam, it's evident that our community is thriving, compassionate, and resilient. Thank you, Liam, for being such an amazing example of selflessness and living with purpose – you make a significant difference, and we're beyond grateful for your presence.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

13 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

@liampie you may be interested to know that one of the reasons I finally decided to return to PoN was when I read your post above, so thank you for opening up and putting your thoughts in writing.

i am glad you came back, i think i got a bit emotional from winning the playoffs but what i wrote is a true reflection of how i feel.

52 minutes ago, TheSkipper said:

Liam truly embodies the qualities of a compassionate and caring individual, making him one of a kind. His selfless nature and unwavering commitment to putting others first is a rare find in today's fast-paced world. His passion for helping others radiates through everything he does, proving that he has a heart of gold.

The way @liampie consistently prioritises the well-being of those around him is simply inspiring and has a profound impact on the community. It's no surprise that his positivity and warmth have encouraged @Fan of Big Tone to rejoin and actively participate. With exceptional people like Liam, it's evident that our community is thriving, compassionate, and resilient. Thank you, Liam, for being such an amazing example of selflessness and living with purpose – you make a significant difference, and we're beyond grateful for your presence.

thank you, im just me and do what i can. i dont think i do anything different that others would not for people they care about. pon has been very kind to me.

• Like 1