Retained list

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  455
  • Days Won:  2

No complaints. I think Jim O’Brien still has a role to play. Retaining Connell Rawlinson is understandable. The other players are vital first team members. No surprises there and it’s good that the club has offered Jodi Jones a deal.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  741

I am very interested to see who will extend their stay. I hope all of the players do, but there are a couple who could be replaced quite easily, I feel. There are two or three who would be trickier to replace and suit our style of football. Jodi Jones staying on would be helpful. The released players seemed destined for this list.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

There are no surprises yet, but by the beginning of next week, we may start hearing updates regarding contract renewals. Hopefully, Jodi Jones will sign, and then Luke Williams will be able to bolster his squad further.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,131

I was disappointed that Frank Vincent left the team as I think it'll be difficult to get two new midfielders to replace Matt Palmed and John Bostock. Ed needs to bulk up a bit as he's currently quite slim. On the other hand, Frank was a different type of player and added diversity to the team. I am optimistic that our key players will renew their contracts and I hope Jodi Jones sticks with us. Overall, I am content with Luke Williams' decisions and selections.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
11 minutes ago, KingWilliams said:

I was disappointed that Frank Vincent left the team as I think it'll be difficult to get two new midfielders to replace Matt Palmed and John Bostock. 

@KingWilliams Matty Palmer and John Bostock are under contract so hopefully neither are going anywhere and won’t need replacing.

• Content Count:  686
  • Days Won:  0

I’m quite confident about all the players renewing. I see there are a lot of fans believing that Ruben will leave, but he could sign a one-year deal with us and still make a move higher up. If he did well in League Two, I think clubs higher up would be more inclined to go in for him.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  54

It's now the end of the week and so far only Jodi Jones has re-signed. He was obviously very keen! Everyone else still mulling it over I guess, although I am surprised we've not had a couple more players re-sign.

Anyone worried we might be losing a few players?

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

@menzinho I believe the football players are currently on holiday. Jodi mentioned on Twitter that he had tickets for the Coventry playoff match, but he is playing for Malta. It seems he is trying to ensure his future without losing focus. Meanwhile, some of the other players will be more relaxed, as they won't be playing for some time.