Fifa Goal of the Month

KB1862

Does anyone on here play FIFA? 

Was thinking of having a new monthly content like MOTD have on the first show of each month. 

FIFA players upload their favourite/best goal they've scored on the game and create a poll see who gets goal of the month. 

What's everyone's thoughts? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I scored a screamer on FIFA 21, probably the best goal I've scored on the game. I'm usually rubbish from outside the box but the passing which led to the goal was also exceptional. I'll be buying the more updated version when it comes out.

I know a few who play, it might get @super_pie somewhat interested in posting.

Give it a go, we can only know for sure by trialling things.

@ARLukomski would you be on this?

• Like 4

@Chris yeah that's what gave me the idea. The other night I scored a great goal that I was properly satisfied with but it wasn't a screamer, the play beforehand was great to see. 

@liampie yeah I only play for an hour or 2 till my missus gets home from work. On weekends probably a bit longer, sometimes.

Just thought it was something new to introduce. Obviously it'll be changed to EA Sports FC starting from the next game 😂

• Like 4

Goal of the month starts today. 

Make sure to record goals that you believe to be contenders for goal of the month then upload them on the 29th of this month. Gives time for a poll to be up before revealing the winner on the 1st of July. 

We'll start with a max of 2 goals per person. Try get 10 goals in the running. More can be added if needed to complete a 10 goal list. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Supporter+

I don’t play it and not sure how it will work but I’m up for voting for the best goal. It should be interesting to see.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I don't play but am up for voting

• Like 3