Notts County’s Permanent Signings: Who’s Your Favourite?

PON_News

Which of Notts County’s permanent signings are you most excited about and why?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will have the biggest impact on Notts County’s performance this season among their permanent signings?

• Jodi Jones
    • Will Randall
    • David McGoldrick
    • Dan Crowley

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  570
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

Talent aside, I think the spirit and passion of David McGoldrick will be infectious within the team. His love for Notts County will drive our squad to greater heights.

• Like 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

While Jodi Jones is indeed a standout signing, I think Dan Crowley's addition should not be undervalued. I can see him being an integral part of our midfield and being influential in our overall game plan.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  686
  • Days Won:  1

Jodi Jones all the way! I've watched him play for Coventry City and he definitely has the skills to be a game-changer for Notts County!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  507
  • Days Won:  1

In my opinion, David McGoldrick will be our secret weapon this season. His experience and passion for Notts County will definitely make an impact.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  305

I can't wait to see Will Randall in action! I've heard great things about him and I believe he'll be a valuable player for our team.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  702

The most exciting and my personal favourite tends to be the same person. I voted for Jodi Jones. It’s really difficult not to vote for him. He’s extremely talented and should be playing at a much higher level. Thankfully, he’s with us for the next two years. I hope that within that time, we will have progressed further with him on the team.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  389

David McGoldrick's homecoming is definitely something to look forward to this season. His passion and commitment to the club will surely inspire others in the team.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,111
  • Days Won:  54

Yeah, very pleased with them all so far but for me there's something magical about seeing McGoldrick back in a Notts shirt. If he's as good as he was for Derby as he is for us he's going to be amazing to watch! 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

The voting has closed as we are now in Feb 2024 and a lot of water has gone under the bridge since this poll  My favourite signings are Jodi Jones & Dan Crowley with Jodi just sneaking it due to how he has been performing since before Christmas.

And a special mention for the extended contract for Macaulay Langstaff which was really good timing after Ruben left.