Supporter+

Still at Celtic for another five years.

https://www.threads.net/t/Cug38Ybq9s-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 8
  • Love 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

Callum McGregor always seemed destined to lead Celtic one day. He was given the shirt and has done everything he can to retain his place. Just like his predecessor, he won’t leave until he retires from the game.

• Like 8

• Chris changed the title to Where are they now? - Callum McGregor

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I had hoped that he would have joined a Premier League team when there were rumours about it. I believe that he would have been able to showcase his talents even more. However, he has achieved extraordinary success at Celtic.

He had his heart set on being their captain and I respect his passion and dedication.

• Like 8

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

hes a very good player than has done well with celtic and stuck with them whilst they were not as strong as previous squads. he and some of the other celtic youth have made a real difference with the senior team when they came through.

• Like 5

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I wish I had the pleasure of seeing Callum McGregor play for Notts. The season he and Jack Grealish were at Notts seemed like a dream, but we missed maximising their potential on the field.

• Like 6

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

Callum McGregor is a great player, when he retires he should be amongst their legends. He's helped them in Europe and even assisted the Scottish national team with their improvements on the field. He was great for Notts!

• Like 6

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  15

I’m pleased that Callum McGregor got his wish to captain his boyhood club. He always looked class when he played for Notts. It’s also good to see Scotland enjoying some success due to him and many other talented players. The Scottish squad he’s in now is probably the best he’s had for years. He’s not only a Celtic legend but a Scottish legend too.

• Like 4

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

Callum McGregor was a classy player for Notts. I don’t remember much of his time here, but I have enjoyed the bond we have with him. It’s nice to see him doing well with Celtic.

• Like 4

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  741
  • Days Won:  2

Callum McGregor has done superbly; I am glad he has enjoyed success at Celtic and that he managed to avoid being sold. I think he is a player that has put his own mark on the club, and watching him play with his smile brings back memories of him here.

• Like 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  373
  • Days Won:  0

.It will be some time before we see a loanee with the talent he had at such a young age. The same goes for Jack Grealish. It’s amazing that we had them both. I’m pleased with how Callum’s career has progressed; he’s matured into a fantastic player.

• Like 2

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  732
  • Days Won:  3

It was a joy to see Callum McGregor play for Notts, his journey has been nothing short of amazing. His time at Celtic didn’t always look like he would become the player he is now, but credit to him for persisting and proving that he was worth a start. It’s difficult to see them without him now, much like it is with Liverpool in the absence of Steven Gerrard.

• Like 1