Magpie Circle with Charlie and Stall

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

This definitely worth watching, very entertaining, I was interested to hear Charlie talk about his friendship with “the great man” Colin Slater, he visited him lots and was even present when he sadly passed away.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+
41 minutes ago, Piethagoram said:

@Piethagoram gets a shout out! It is that good🫢:rollonfloorlaughing:

Several shout outs actually @Piethagoram so well done.

• Like 6

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

Paul Mace does a great job with The Magpie Circle, and this episode is no exception. It’s nice to see Mark Stallard and Charlie Slater on the show and hear their thoughts.

• Like 6

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I need to find more time to catch up with watching these, Paul represents the club fantastically well. It's a difficult thing to do, talking and putting it out there. His compsure of going live is incredible. He's a very good host, who can transition talking points over well.

I'll add this to my list to listen to when I am doing my art or something that doesn't involve my eyes. 😛 

• Like 5

• Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

its a good episode, i dont always listen to it but i should catch the bigger episodes.

• Like 4

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Paul Mace comes across as a very bubbly and jolly person, with a friendly and approachable demeanour. The way he speaks to people and respects their views is commendable, and it’s always good to see someone who is able to engage with others in such a positive manner.

• Like 3

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  419
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, the Magpie Circle is an excellent show. I listen to most episodes on the way to work, and this is an excellent lineup. Very interesting as to what was discussed, and I am pleased to see Charlie Slater still around.

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

The Magpie Circle is an excellent platform, but I must admit, this is the first time I've seen it in a while. I don't often come across their YouTube channel, unfortunately.

• Like 1

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I enjoy watching The Magpie Circle from time to time, usually when the guests are worth watching. This is one of those episodes that fans should watch. It’s a very good show and I appreciate Mark Stallard putting his free time into featuring on it.

It’s good news that Macaulay Langstaff has signed a new deal. I agree that both him and Notts will have put in a release clause, even if it’s not publicly acknowledged. Teams who may be watching to see how he does in League Two might not be tempted to pay a premium for his services, but it puts Notts in a strong hand when it does come to these discussions. I think for now we just have to enjoy seeing him play for us.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

I don't watch podcasts or even youtube really but i have seen this advertised on notts related things for awhile... interesting insite for anyone who likes these sorts of things.  My only insite to youtube is to watch a music concert i've missed/not been to but interested in, but thats not often.