Tshimanga to Fleetwood

Piethagoram

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

kabongo tshimanga is a cod. 😂

peterborough fans were saying he was a dud before, i think fleetwood will suite him better.

• Haha 6

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

Wrexham fans will be kicking themselves, as this suggests that Peterborough haven’t quite given up on him and the fact that Fleetwood have got him on loan. It will be a big miss for those Welsh Red Dragons.

• Like 6

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  732
  • Days Won:  3

I am surprised that he has gone to Fleetwood. It is a good loan for them, but they will hope to get a more in-form player from the move.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  1

I agree that it’s a good loan signing. I think he’s a good player, but Peterborough might be too demanding for him.

• Like 5

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I think it's a bit of a weird decision.

I do agree, Peterborough seems to be wanting to hold onto him without completely writing him off as a bad transfer. I thought he would have done okay with them, but allowing him to join Fleetwood who are struggling just seems odd to me. It could be somewhere he can contribute, but considering how unwelcome he has been at Peterborough. He's gone into another somewhat hostile environment.

They've sacked their manager, aren't doing that well in the league and loan players do tend to take the brunt of criticism.

If he doesn't do well, I can see his morale completely being shot. Whereas he could hit the ground running, help them lift up the table - which just seems unlikely to me. I think they'll continue to be average even with this signing being good on paper.

• Like 5

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

It’s a good signing, but it’s a weird situation with Fleetwood and their owner sacking Scott Brown. You would have thought this signing could make a strong impact, without the need to part ways with the manager.

• Like 4

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  493
  • Days Won:  1

I am just glad that he has not dropped to League Two. I could imagine that is where he could have ended up. Good luck to Fleetwood with staying up in League One. I quite like a day trip to Blackpool when playing them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  4
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Retro_Pie

It should be a good move, I think. They need a goal scorer and he’s a player who needs a fresh challenge. If this happens at Fleetwood, he may go on to do well with Peterborough or end up elsewhere.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  381
  • Days Won:  0

In my opinion, Tshumanga may not perform well at Fleetwood. I don’t think he would fare much better in League Two either. It’s possible that he will return to the National League before long. While he has potential, I don’t think it’s something that clubs will see as being of a high standard, especially when compared to the better players he will come up against.

• Like 1

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  285
  • Days Won:  0

Tsimanga is an odd player because he appears to be of high quality, but he never performed well against Notts. He was injured for Chesterfield and his previous team when he played against us, if I remember correctly. Fleetwood really needs to make the most of the loan move.

• Like 1