Oldham sack Unsworth

Piethagoram

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,733
  • Days Won:  27

Why did Oldham Athletic sack David Unsworth? Because they finally realised he lived up to his name and was truly "unworthy" of the position! 🤣

I'll be available throughout the entire evening, so please don't forget to show your appreciation for the service by leaving a tip for your waiter or waitress.

I fail to comprehend the reason behind their initial decision to choose him, but it is evident that they now require a more capable manager. Perhaps they could entice Ian Burchnall from Wolves to take charge, adding a touch of humour to the situation! 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,355
  • Days Won:  1

With September now upon us, we have reached a crucial juncture where we can expect to witness an increase in managerial changes. The upcoming two months are likely to see a surge in the number of managers being dismissed from their positions. This period marks a turning point where the snowball effect of managerial sackings will become more pronounced.

• Like 5

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,921
  • Days Won:  162

they have had a terrible start to the season, i cant see them doing any better than playoffs now and that is if they manage to turn things around. i am not sure what is going on with the club but they are not very stable right now.

• Like 4

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,007
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's amazing how quickly managers are falling victim to being sacked, it's partly beyond a joke and concerning to see clubs dismiss them with little time. Some does make sense, this might be one of them as Oldham have been shocking and should be doing better.

I still believe a manager should be given more time.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,461
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I think it proved to be a poor appointment from the start.

Oldham haven't adapted to life in the National league and I can't see them returning to the EFL any time soon. The club needs a lot of work to do. It's a shame to see a club like them that once played in the Premier League become so poor.

• Like 2

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,519
  • Days Won:  9

I don’t foresee Oldham having much luck in the managerial department, but they should be able to find someone who can do a commendable job, stabilise the situation, and provide a platform for them to progress.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Another sacked so early in the season.

• Like 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,898
  • Days Won:  5

Oldham are a mess, they’re in the National League for a reason. Unlike us, they’re not taking the time to address their problems. They keep creating more issues, and I believe they’ll remain in the Non-League for several seasons.