Jatta joins Notts

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Days Won:  13
  • 𝕏:  twitter @KB1862

Look forward to seeing how he fares at Notts and in League Two. Hoping he proves to be a great signing. 

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  36

Let’s hope he turns out better than Balint Bajner did. 

Anybody else noticed that Macca has deleted his twitter account?

• Like 2

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,404
  • Days Won:  194
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Great signing today. This boy is going to do big things for us. And there is going to be competition up front, now Jatta has joined us, still subject to getting a work visa.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,111
  • Days Won:  54

I’m hoping we’ll get the official, official statement that transfer has gone through this week and get to see Jatta at the club.

According to a report from Denmark the deal is worth £125,000! I know we received quite a bit of money when Luke Williams left but I feel given the price tag there’s actually a bit of pressure on him. He hasn’t actually really played for Viborg this season, he’s only ever featured as a sub. Surely we’ve not paid all the money for him to do the same here, I’d expect him to feature a lot more. So I’m kind of excited and scared about this signing!

• Like 2

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I thought it was a bit of an odd rumour at first, when he signed I was still taken back, but I think he offers something different. I am hoping he can be someone who can use their height to hold up the ball, with the clips of him that I have seen - he doesn't look afraid to take on players. Who else do we have that is willing to burst into space other than Jodi Jones?

The rumour of his paper work being sorted by the end of the month seems to make sense to me, but I don't buy into the concerns that it will be rejected.

We are allowed two players that normally wouldn't be granted a working permit within the UK, under rules that changed last June.

I believe the delay is just a case of sorting his paper work and making it official, we know it takes time to get documents and footballers aren't treated differently at least below the bigger clubs.

• Like 1