More money than sense?

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

i doubt it.

the only thing i can find on mihailo ivanovic in the news is from the football league world who are well known for making sensationalised stories. i wonder where the information came from, because i would imagine an italian team going in for him. if not at least a premier league team, millwall would do better persisting with macaulay langstaff.

• Like 5

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

@liampie 

SOUTHWARKNEWS.CO.UK

MILLWALL’S recruitment drive is seemingly gathering pace in the run up to Friday’s deadline with Liverpool defender Calum Scanlon and

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Surprised 1

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,905
  • Days Won:  162

stuart maynard get on the phone to get macca back on loan until the end of the season! if they are signing a striker, it might move him further down the pegging order. strike notts and lets get him back.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

I don't think they will be able to compete with interested parties, once a bid is made. I can see him going for more than £3 million. I would put his price around £5-7.5 million.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  7,459
  • Days Won:  164
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

It's proving to be a nightmare of a move for Macca. I agree @liampie Stuart should get on the phone and save him from this nightmare 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,895
  • Days Won:  5

It might mean Millwall could be tempted to list him for transfer, so a loan move until January could be very possible. This is assuming they get the striker, or they might try to play both. I don't know how strong the attacking department is at Millwall, but it doesn't seem good to spend money on a striker who could already be replaced in the same season he was purchased.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  17

Millwall could be signing the likes of Ian Rush, Lee Hughes and Rooney, but they wouldnr be scoring goal.

Millwall do not have the creative production machine to get the ball to the forwards. As evidenced with Macca.

Goal scorers, even the most intuitive of deadly finishers, need feeding with goal scoring opportunities. Without them they don't score.

This is the problem Millwall have. It will remain until they start feeding strikers.

Millwall fans are moaning that they do not pass to Macca. That they don't play into his path nor adapt their play to suit him.

• Like 3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  618
  • Days Won:  1

It sounds like they are really keen to sign someone who can help them stay up. I think when you chase survival so desperately, it becomes an issue. I hope for Macaulay Langstaff's sake that he doesn't end up being left out.

• Like 2

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's an ambitious move if they are looking to spend so much money on a single player. Personally, I think goals are the least of their problems. Being able to control games and handle the threat of better teams would be my focus if I were the Millwall manager. They play some good football and look able to create goal-scoring chances, the issue is defensively they can be poor and their midfield whilst okay going forward, offers little in defending.

Would paying £3 Million on a striker solve this?

I don't think so; use it to sign a good centre back and a young upcoming central midfielder that can get them structured at the back. They will always be in the lower end of the Championship, but they have done well to fight for their place. I just don't think a striker would be the answer.

• Like 1

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  54

Thought this was going to be about Birmingham City bidding £10M for Jay Stansfield, that's more money sense especially when you consider Liverpool have just signed a Euro winning Italian international in Chiesa for £10M!

But back on topic, not exactly great for Macca if the signing were to happen. He seems to already not be in Harris' favourites, but I'd back him to make the move work. Macca's a strong, good character who'll get his head down and do everything he can to prove he's capable.

WWW.BBC.COM

Millwall sign striker Josh Coburn on a season-long loan deal from fellow Championship side Middlesbrough.

All part of the world of fantasy football 

SOUTHWARKNEWS.CO.UK

MIHAILO Ivanovic reckons 'half of Serbia' will now be Millwall fans after the striker completed a...

So Jervani Brown goes back to Bristol in January and Langstaff returns to his second home to play again with his mates who serve him up  tasty morsels in front of goal.

Simples!!

• Like 2