Notts County vs Swindon Town

PON_News

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  3

Well done: I hope that you have done enough to stay up.

I did tell you we are useless when we play away at teams near the bottom.

Looks like we lost our discipline badly at the end.

Best wishes,

Mickeyr

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,962
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@medievalmickey Thanks for being a sport and a genuine fan.

The other night I was chatting with @BradtheMiller, he told me that Swindon are beatable and basically that I should remain positive (not that I wasn't). He's spot on folks with his words of advice, as I didn't see where a result like would come from. The lads did really well, Swindon quite poor in truth and barely tested Bart which is a blessing really. We didn't need any more stress! :P

COYPS!

• Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  1

Great result today, still fuming about the ref though! Got so many big decisions wrong

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

I reckon if we get the first goal then their players will have minds on the beach and hopefully that should lead to a 2-0 victory and ultimately survival

I should have put a bet on!!!

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

i was very nervous when the announcer said 9mins! very desperate, though our defence held its own and we pushed to clinch the game. :D

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

What a result! I was watching Weymouth Reserves but checked my phone every 5 minutes. It was gone 5pm and I thought it must be over by now so I checked Twitter. Heart sank when i saw NINE minutes added time. Then the second goal came through and I went mad. My mate got my reacton on camera haha!

• Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

What a fantastic result! Scratching my head after that display by the referee. How many times was Jimmy pulled pushed etc throughout the game?! Absolutely bizarre incident 2 mins from time and adding 9 mins!! Would be great if we could stay up in style and beat Oldham away. #greatescape

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

Almost there Pies!!

Still work to do, but Oldham are safe now & might be mentally "on their hols"!

SD & GA should be given the keys to the City if they pull this off TBH

The power of belief eh??????

• Content Count:  10,759
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Where I am I couldn't get any internet all afternoon, I asked my son to send me text updates but he was driving so couldn't.

I ended up putting the telly on in our camper van and got the BBC score updates but the teleprinter had some problems I saw Notts were winning 1-0 then all the full time results came in but not ours by this time I was frantic to know the result and whether we hung on to win, eventually my son text to say we had won 2-0, I was over the moon to say the least.

Well done Notts we are almost there one point will do it.

• Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  1

What a fantastic result! Scratching my head after that display by the referee. How many times was Jimmy pulled pushed etc throughout the game?! Absolutely bizarre incident 2 mins from time and adding 9 mins!! Would be great if we could stay up in style and beat Oldham away. #greatescape

Jimmy had a great game to say he had their defender's arms wrapped round him for most the match! Think he did well to not lose his temper and keep going I know I would have!

• Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Great game today. The goal was needed but lets be honest, they didn't particularly look great. Less tense that Monday and a better performance for it. The ref was ridiculous and he ruined the game for me in one way. 

Ground didn't look as full as Monday considering we werent that far short of mondays attendance. (which in itself surprised me as I expected lower than we got.)

Great relief at the end after the fracas has died down and the final whistle went. two good goals, but I'm not sure if Mac will score an easier one than that!

Shennan played well, as di lots of others. JCR great again, but occasionally holding on to the ball a little too long again today.

Next job is to book my tickets for Oldham Now!!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

A great result but so nerve racking.Super was listening to Derby but checking on us all the time .He told me that we would be out of the relegation places if things stayed the same and that Derby's game had ended (he was happy )We couldn't wait for the final whistle,but it seemed to drag on for ever.What releif at the end

• Content Count:  12,874
  • Days Won:  162

the result we needed and now they just need to show oldham who the boss is.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiudKV7UMY

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,503
  • Days Won:  9

Do you all see how easy it is?

We make winning seem impossible, drawing hard. Notts put themselves on the verge of league 2 and then when the rallying call cries out around meadow lane. WE START TO MAKE WINNING LOOK EASY! What a way to get three results and swindon never gave up, credit to them for trying to push for an equaliser.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I'm glad we got the win we needed... we can relax a little but still need to battle on to stay up :)

Archived