Zeli

liampie

have your say  

12 members have voted

1. 1. should zeli ismail be sent back to Wolves?

• yes
    • if he does not improve, i would.
    • no

For me it's not a case of hanging onto him, it's the sign that he could deliver.

I think with things progressing the way we have seen, he could start to find his stride. It's to early for me to say we should send him back, I would be concerned about injuries and other players becoming tired. It's this period where every side wants to be maintaining performances and for me, you need to have depth in order to do that. Yes, he does seem to be a little slow with his "football brain" as some people have mentioned to me but he offers flare and pace.

Right now I wouldn't want us to lose this type of backup. I guess it depends on the price of keeping him at the club but I do not see Derry sending him back.

Remember he didn't do this with McGregor even tho he didn't fit into his plans in the end.

If his deal runs out soon, then I see no point in him staying. We have lots of wide players who can do his job. As I said in another Fred, it depends on who is paying his wages. If it's us then bye bye. Them, then keep the bench warm until needed.

I think Thompson has shown how to use application to do a job rather than just relying on pace.

Supporter+

I agree with others who say it depends on how much it costs Notts, I've seen him a couple of times and he wasn't brilliant to be honest.

So if it costs us send him back. If not he makes a decent squad player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with others who say it depends on how much it costs Notts, I've seen him a couple of times and he wasn't brilliant to be honest.

So if it costs us send him back. If not he makes a decent squad player.

Those home games quite a few struggled in, though he did help in Oldham (I think).

Which ever game he hit the post.

It's not really fair on him if he is on the bench for us, so I'd let him go. It'll be much better for him to go to a club that will guarantee him football, which we just can't give him

That's a fair point but it depends on him I suppose, he might see it as a challenge and he might end up in League Two.

I agree with @lambleypie.SD and co have had a bit of time  to work with the players in training and also the loanees a bit more  time to settle in .Give the lad a chance.

Supporter+

I want to change my vote we definitely need to keep hold of Zeli on today's performance I thought he was superb especially in the first half.

Is The lad Petrasso a replacement for him, or just to have an option? I know many love wing play and it is exciting, as I have said before I prefer 4-1-3-2...

Wingers do not really feature so much as decent wing backs...

right now the way things are going, keep him as we need both flanks occupied for the balance.

Archived