Half term

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It's half term in Notts this week that means we have our grandsons to keep occupied although G is going to a YMCA camp where he stays for the day and does all sorts of fun things.

Have you got children/grandchildren on your hands this week? How do you keep them occupied?

What about @hissingdwarf is it a busy time for you or quieter? I know when we were childminders people thought it was easier for us but actually it was harder work because the kids we normally took to school stayed with us all day!

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,932
  • Days Won:  26

We have got a visit to the space centre planned for tomorrow, a friend of my daughters is staying over tonight and my sons friend (who is my daughters friends brother) is coming round today, on Wednesday all four are going to a local kids soft play centre, Thursday we are meeting up with family friends and I will be going for a game of snooker in the afternoon with my mate whilst the women & kids stay at home & play  :thumbsup:, Friday we have family members visiting from the south west, Saturday I am busy at an assessment centre whilst the family & visiting family attend a party with my kids, Sunday we are going for a meal & then catch up on some reading with the kids in preparation for the school term starting again. 

Other than that we haven't got a lot planned........ ha ha

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Should in theory be easier. The two babies are only here for one day due to the holidays. Two all day plus the biggest problem...our two. Following @Northants Pie ideas really. Off to soft play on one of the days. Going for a walk around Rufford Abbey for one. Hoping to get a little paperwork done while the kids play.

Like I say, ensuring our two are amused is the difficult thing!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Super took me to the doctors this morning for a blood test. @notts-joe,K8 and the kids popped in with Harry's birthday presents about  12.30.They've all gone into town. so I'm just relaxing now. It's typical holiday weather,isn't it.

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

It's typical holiday weather,isn't it.

Nice for ducks though Granny.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Probably wasn't the best decision to go out but we needed to get out, with us all being ill - it doesn't make much joy being stuck inside and the weather wasn't the best but it dried up eventually. I'm more pleased to see Ava getting better and of course my better Kate (actually eat today).

We might be going out at another point but it's pretty much the same old, same old really.

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

just the same old for me, work, work and more work.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,302
  • Days Won:  28

I'm not really sure what we are going to this week as we are all trying to get over an illness but i do hope we can go out and do something fun at least once.

Archived