Great weekend

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Don't you just love summer time? yesterday we had a great walk down the canal and a pint in the pub garden overlooking the canal.

Today the family came round and we had a Sunday roast cooked outside on our Cobb, roast beef and all the trimmings, the kids are staying with us tonight so they went to bed around 7 ish while the grown ups chilled out playing board games (Rummikubs, anyone else play it?), family time is great especially in Summer.

What's everyone else been up to?

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

Pretty dubious here, all work and no play is making American Pie seem like Oscar the Grouch. I have a fortnight coming up soon, so time to spend it with the family. Don't get me wrong being on the open road here is fun but every hour imaginable is starting to take its toll.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,511
  • Days Won:  9

The whole family got together this past, we went to a nearby park and sat reminiscing. It's been awhile since we have done is, it was a pleasant surprise and good to see the weather had picked up.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i hate the unpredictable summer weather, especially when its too hot!!

its a good time to do things like go for walks, i tend to go for a couple of bike rides when its nice but i have not done anything worth noting this past weekend. i do hope to find time now my work pattern is more normal.

sounds like some had a good weekend tho.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Good to hear that most members are enjoying the better weather.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

i hate the unpredictable summer weather, especially when its too hot!!

its a good time to do things like go for walks, i tend to go for a couple of bike rides when its nice but i have not done anything worth noting this past weekend. i do hope to find time now my work pattern is more normal.

sounds like some had a good weekend tho.

I'm with you there @liampie,I don't like it when it's too hot.Mid to high 70's(in old money)with clear blue sky and a light breeze.Don't get many perfect weather days do we.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Nothing special really, just the laid back weekend really. We did go out to get the children new summer coats, though nothing very exciting but nice because we enjoy spending time as a family.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  310
  • Days Won:  0

Winter/Summer, I like them both but the problem with warm weather is the fact loony people start coming out more.

Archived