Ladbrokes - New Sponsor

Feral Fox

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

A 2 Yr deal plus opening a 'retail opportunity outlet' (in other words a bookies!) at the Lane.

Well done Notts. Lots of red splashed on our shirts now though!

Ladbrokes, one of the world’s leaders in the betting and gaming industry and Notts County Football Club today announce a new two-year shirt sponsorship deal...

As well as being the biggest sponsorship deal in the club’s 153-year illustrious history, the agreement is hoped to be the beginning of a new partnership between the two brands with Ladbrokes looking to open a retail outlet at Meadow Lane.

Notts County Chairman Ray Trew said: "This is an exciting day for Notts County Football Club and all our supporters, I have been in positive communication with Ladbrokes since they sponsored our Carling Cup Tie against Liverpool in 2013 and I am glad after many months of negotiating to have personally secured this deal.  

“We are obviously delighted that a huge Global Brand such as Ladbrokes have put pen to paper in association with us as we enter a new era both on and off the field†

“We would like to thank Ladbrokes for their support and sponsorship for the forthcoming season and beyond.â€

The Magpies have been priced by Ladbrokes to win League 2 at 18/1, meanwhile Notts are priced at 9/2 to be promoted from League 2. 

A Ladbrokes spokesman said: "A club with as rich a history as Notts County are a natural fit for Ladbrokes. 

“We're very much looking forward to working with Notts both on and off the field and wish the team all the best for the upcoming season."

Read more at http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/notts-county-ladbrokes-meadow-lane-2503925.aspx#IzElPyQgFHpqTKu3.99

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

As above. Well done to the board for getting such a big name on board.

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/notts-county-ladbrokes-meadow-lane-2503925.aspx

The article doesn't mention stadium sponsorship either, which is a bonus. And it sounds like we're back to having one shirt sponsor, which will hopefully mean us wearing the black and white away from home more often. Negatives: they're red, and SPAM would have had more cult value.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

A statement of intent for sure. Seems like the resources are finally being put in place to match the ambitions. If we get the players RT spoke about, we will be strong favourites to win the league.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  5,443
  • Days Won:  287

You beat me by two minutes  :cry:

• Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

You beat me by two minutes  :cry:

lol

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,832
  • Days Won:  59

WOW! Well done Mr T. This is a great sponsor.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,654
  • Days Won:  89

Well done Mr. Irvine and anyone else who helped with the deal along the way. A good sponsor for Notts - but in reality it's all down to the money, which apparently is good.

Not sure about the red and white thing though  :unsure:

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

At least it's a reputable company, especially in terms of 'betting'. I said to my driving instructor/@Joe Jones that the money behind such a rumoured deal would have to come from a bookies.

Its a good move, hopefully it allows us to invest and to build up a relationship with them.

Clearly since the League Cup game, they have been communicating and really it's not bad. I was fearful it may end up being something 'not family friendly'.

• Content Count:  627
  • Days Won:  11

Well done to the club and everyone involved, this is certainly a big deal which can only benefit Notts.

I was fearful it may end up being something 'not family friendly'.

Technically it's not family friendly, as any child/youth shirts will have to be sponsor free when sold by the club due to betting being for 18+ year olds only.  So if anyone wants a sponsor-free shirt, you have time to try and shrink/lose weight to try and fit into a Youth Extra Large shirt!

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

Well done to everyone concerned with getting this deal.Please spend the sponsorship money wisely.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Days Won:  17

Well done Notts, hope it proves very lucrative for NCFC. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,333
  • Days Won:  11

Champions league in 5 years. You watch :

Great piece of business BTW, Well done to all involved.

• Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  1

Good business and great news. Hope the money is well spent, like to see ML spruced up as well as a few bob spent on the right players. All bodes well for a good start to the season

Regards Al

You Pies!

• Content Count:  1,350

Ladbrokes are a good opportunity for Notts, the investment is now in and hopefully we can spend it accordingly.

I am impressed to see such a name and company behind the club.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

Good business and great news. Hope the money is well spent, like to see ML spruced up as well as a few bob spent on the right players. All bodes well for a good start to the season

Regards Al

You Pies!

lets focus on the pitch and players, or areas where we can turn over greater income too.

i think this is massive, great deal.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

Good sponsor this, as is the deal length.

@RayTrew is the already paid fee part of next years deal or will that be another addition boost for us?

• Content Count:  121

Well done Mr Trew, this combined with the signings makes me feel like the club is taking positive steps forwards lets hope it continues!

Archived