England v Wales

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

This isn't a game that I believe the Three Lions will stumble on, I think our worries should be found in the final group game - Slovakia are a side that people write off and during my driving lesson yesterday, myself and @Drivingmenotts were taken a little back by seeing Russia 2-0 down (obviously I was pretty waving to them).

It's important England actually attack with venom and avoid wasting chances.

We'll also see if Bale can shine against a better side, as I think he may struggle to make the impact that the Welsh believe he can always bring to their national side.

I think I predicted 2-1, what about you?

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

I hope England get stuffed today and in their next match so that the so-called fans don't stay in France any longer than that. Until these thugs are stopped completely England should not enter any international tournament.

But then of course the FA wouldn't get their free trips, and the police wouldn't get their overtime and expenses for being abroad.

@ivansneck Wouldn't this punish the genuine fans which clearly outweigh the badly behaved?

Also, the media label anyone from the UK as 'English' and even when reports of English and Welsh fans joining up - It was solely the 'English' responsible but if you manage to locate any of the three videos of fans singing outside of the tavern. You will see that a large number was Welsh and in fact it was mutual - the other things seems to be people playing up to heavy handed policing.

Idiots but still, harsh to punish an whole nation.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

No. Their presence is punishing France and the French people. Who has to pay for the policing - not us. We have had 40 years to sort this out. Our clubs fans abroad are now much better than they used to be. The Welsh behave, the Scots behave, the Irish behave. The English won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  2,894
  • Days Won:  229

It's a really hard one to call. I reckon it'll end in a draw. Wales want it more but England have more quality across their team (though Bale is by far the best individual on the pitch and could produce a moment of magic)

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

So far England look better, however we aren't making the most of chances as per usual.

We need to calm things down when it comes to the opposition box, for me - Ramsey should have been warned by now but it's lively and Wales build well at times. They don't look like a nation to be wary of mind but it's still early in the game.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Take a bow Joe Hart. Over hyped and over rated. He's average at best. Bale struck it well but any world class keeper would have kept it out. Sterling's miss from 7 yards was shocking. Vardy has to come on at half time. I'd bring on Sturridge as well. Wales look like they will score every time they attack. England are in serious trouble. 

• Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

Only Rooney fighting for England.

Wales are happy to counter, they have played quite poor and this game is not good at all. We are lucky as I typed this, Vardy popped up to put us level.

Supporter+

Wales say offside. Nope. Williams's touch played Vardy on. Vardy proving why he should be a starter in this side. 

• Content Count:  1,465
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, Dripsey3 said:

Wales say offside. Nope. Williams's touch played Vardy on. Vardy proving why he should be a starter in this side. 

After the reply, its lucky not to have been disallowed. Officials frequently get those calls wrong.

The Welsh fan crying, what is that all over? LOL

England really should have put this beyond any doubt and sealed the victory without fuss, again we played quite well going forward but failed to finish chances. I felt Russia had more of a game about themselves than Wales, don't get me wrong they have played well but offered little going forward.

Supporter+

Roy will be breathing a massive sigh of relief. Vardy has to start against Slovakia. 

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Totally deserved victory , was worried we wouldn't take our chances , but thankfully we did and we move on , 

Yes the fans aspect does need to change a lot , but no way should England be sent home , its a small minority that causes the problems, the support that goes is huge , many countries support have that it them from a percentage of support that is far less , 

If that tournament was here it would be better managed policed better and I'm confident less trouble, lessons need to be learnt . Our fans do need to show much more respect abroad agreed .

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,916
  • Days Won:  162

i felt wales looked average and after all the talk of bale of them having more pride, i think the comments backfired on them.

they lacked passion imo.

england deserved the win from start to finish but the shot wales manage to have was good. i dont know what hart was doing tho.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  16

One of the players needed a bit of advice a while ago.........

kyle walker pic.jpg

@BradtheMiller You've got the England job?!?!?!?!

Archived