A year on Mr Hardy match offer

Any initiative that has a chance of bringing in extra permanent support is worth a go, so can't fault him for it and personally I am not too bothered about the fact that it devalues season tickets again, but I can see the point for some people, especially considering the amount of promotions already this season.

I understand that people would feel their season ticket value has been decreased, money isn't something everyone can splash around and we really must look after those that continuously put in money into the club unconditionally as an effort to financially support it.

For years, as it is with most clubs season ticket holders support the clubs life and very existence.

That said I encourage the club to put out offers, yet perhaps there's a way to meet people with ST's in the middle? I personally don't care myself. Yet as I mentioned the balance needs to be right, we also need to continue encouraging people to come down - so also we need to find a balance there. I think as a club we don't really work around the core or support each area mutually and that creates the complaints.

If Notts are to afford signing the players that everybody wants us to afford, the club will need to get fans through the gates on a consistent basis. I don't understand people who are complaining about this offer, Meadow Lane should be busier than it is during a promotion season.

The club is trying to progress, I do feel some want Notts to maintain at its current operation rather than improving.

Archived