famous people treated badly by the media

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

i am watching a documentary about michael jackson.

it focuses on how the media created a witch hunt on his character before all the allegations came out about him, how they tortured him over his condition called vitiligo and how people would mock him for being white. its really awful and his childhood sounds horrific due to the way his dad would beat him along with his brothers.

i dont think there is anyone who has been more cruelly treated and its no wonder he suffered mentally as a result.

what do you think? can you name any famous people who have been treated badly?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  363
  • Days Won:  0

Michael's music was very angelic, people talk about all the allegations but never focus on the millions he gave or the personal visits he made to terminally people.

I have always felt he was sabotaged and cruelly treated. 

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, liampie said:

i am watching a documentary about michael jackson.

it focuses on how the media created a witch hunt on his character before all the allegations came out about him, how they tortured him over his condition called vitiligo and how people would mock him for being white. its really awful and his childhood sounds horrific due to the way his dead would beat him along with his brothers.

i dont think there is anyone who has been more cruelly treated and its no wonder he suffered mentally as a result.

what do you think? can you name any famous people who have been treated badly?

Micheal Jackson did not have the greatest childhood and wanted to make sure that others had a good one his ranch for a start didn’t go over well with parents. but with allergations etc the media did turn it in to a witch hunt which may have been unfair .. as this wasn’t his intention. So I think yeah he got treated badly 

1 minute ago, BigBill said:

Michael's music was very angelic, people talk about all the allegations but never focus on the millions he gave or the personal visits he made to terminally people.

I have always felt he was sabotaged and cruelly treated. 

Most definitely agree mate the media turn nothing in to a fair ground which is so wrong.

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,728
  • Days Won:  27

His music always seemed personal, "you are not alone" seems to be written about something troubling Michael. Heal the world, black or white and man in the mirror are very similar as they sound out strong messages.

I have found it hard to believe all the rumours about him.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,993
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Paul Gascoigne, he's been treated badly by the UK media.

At the top of his game Paul was one of the best players, despite him having demons such of the loss of a friend in his younger years and the witch hunt that pursued him. The media always pick up on the negatives of certain people, whenever Gazza has a bad spell they push out stupid stories and share images of him looking his worst - yet now his life seems to be back on track they don't share any of the newsworthy stories about him.

He's very prolific in trying to raise funds for children who have cancer, yet none of the national papers mention this.

--

I grew up disliking Michael, to the point I refused to listen to his music and I remember falling out with a friend over this. He was a big fan and, I wouldn't acknowledge my friends opinion on his music.

Over the years, I have seen many documentaries and any that are negative seem very heavily edited or staged.

I believed the rumours about him, however I no longer do now.

Nobody will ever know, but I do feel what he's guilty of his being naive and things which look worse than what is the truth.

Tom Sneddon had a lot of things to answer for himself, he used Michael Jackson to advance his career and targeted him as an 'easy victim'. If people dig deeper, they can find some shady things about Tom including the payment of supposed witnesses and family members involved in the two trials. 

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

The UK press are very good at building people up only to shoot them down .How often are there stories  printed  of  prominent personalities accompanied by an unflattering photo intended to emphasise the story and make the person look guilty.Unfortunately a lot of  people read these stories and believe the worst.

• Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

The gutter press (unfortunately) print the stories that sell newspapers, if people are concerned about the stories they print then they should stop buying rags like The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Star etc., I haven’t bought any newspaper for many years I abhor what some of them print in the name of journalism.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

Journalists are trained to make stories sound more dramatic and some will twist them to no extent just to make the scoop more popular. This is why I want to work in sport, as you can be more genuine and focused on breaking the actual story rather than inventing one.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

Look at a lot of the loses from people who died before their time.

Amy Winehouse is another person that the UK media wouldn't leave alone, yes she had problems but did they really help?

2 hours ago, TM1993 said:

Look at a lot of the loses from people who died before their time.

Amy Winehouse is another person that the UK media wouldn't leave alone, yes she had problems but did they really help?

No they didn’t help mate .. the media never dose and it’s wrong

• Content Count:  12,908
  • Days Won:  162

just watched this also, how can the media get a way with what they did and the people involved in the case?

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  1,133
  • Days Won:  2

Meanwhile in the UK real abusers managed to lure justice until one big name had been shown to be dodgy.

Archived