family tickets

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I've noticed that Notts don't do family tickets i know that Panthers (Nottingham) and cricket t20 do this well last season any way as county and panthers and T20 are like each other a family game where families are encouraged cause of the reasonable pricing structure. families love to make memories but money can/could be a issue so family tickets are a great way surely to attract new families keep them coming back and help the attendance.

Am i wrong guys whats everyones opinion on this.?

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

They don't give disabled fans any discounts either, in fact they've taken away giving a companion a season ticket with a disabled fan's purchase which I just think is plain wrong. I've always paid the age group of myself, despite legally qualifying for a disabled persons ticket - I don't really mind but yesterday I realised some of the people I know are now having to pick and choose which games to attend.

Notts should do group tickets, best of five, disabled and career tickets.

The family ticket can be combined in with the group one, it's about getting people down and fans would make it happen if supported.

• Content Count:  3,524
  • Days Won:  9

I agree with @Chris, the club has put out some good offers but they should have more flexible prices.

Group tickets and a set of pre-booked fixtures would do well.

They have in the past, long ago when the club tried to get more people involved.

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  588
  • Days Won:  2

Do they still do students tickets?

I would welcome the club to do group tickets and focus on the fans that already exist rather than reaching out to those who don't have the connection with the club.

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

A group ticket that fans and families can take advantage of would be a good touch.

We are a family club after all, so why not make the most of the large groups of fans that can attract more paying people into Meadow Lane?

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  739
  • Days Won:  3

I am not sure the club would offer group or family deals, yet there is the scope of offering match days deals.

Ticket, drink and something to eat at one tied in cost.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  534
  • Days Won:  1

Other offers would catch a wider audience.

I have nothing against students but it is said that they get cheap offers at the expense of families and other walks of life. 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

I'm sure the fan engagement team would find this useful and that the club would look to see what they can do.

10 minutes ago, TM1993 said:

Other offers would catch a wider audience.

I have nothing against students but it is said that they get cheap offers at the expense of families and other walks of life. 

I can confirm that I’ve worked at places where that has happened it’s all because of market research mate .. which is bloody awful for family’s when the chances are they will spend more than students. 

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i dont know what offers notts do with being a st holder but i am suprised that they dont do family tickets.

6 minutes ago, liampie said:

i dont know what offers notts do with being a st holder but i am suprised that they dont do family tickets.

You and me both are shocked they don’t 

4 minutes ago, NottsTastic said:

I would have thought a family ticket would have made sense, surely its doable?

I thought the same I know someone who has a son and his wife likes football but they don’t earn much so it’s not really do able .. like you say would make sense and surely it would be do able 

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

These £10 game deals surely they could offer a family of 4 or 5 a chance to go for £20? If Hardy wants true fans attending, he might as well offer families a good deal to get them down.

Archived