What I Want!

samwatto2008

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Not necessarily what we need but what I want within the next 2 weeks which I think will allow Kevin Nolan to keep his job for the season and for fans spirits to be lifted again!

- A ball winning CM. Someone with desire, a natural leader of men. Someone when we are 2-0 down will pick the team up by the scruff of the neck and say get yourselves together lads.

- A new GK in on loan. I want Jordan Smith or Stephen Henderson in on loan and nobody else. They're not going to get game time at Forest and it makes life easier for them not having to move house etc. Easy move which will benefit both parties. This is paramount we get a new GK in on loan.

- A new CB in on loan. Either as cover or first team choice to allow rotation of CB's and to allow KN to have a choice of CB's come match day. Correct me if I am wrong but we have 2 right footed CB's and 1 left footed (Bird) and our two right footed ones are hoof ballers.

- Backroom Staff - I think we need a new fitness coach as ours looks as unfit as Wayne Shaw the pie eating goalkeeper from Sutton Utd. Also I think some tutoring for Kevin from a well know defensive player. KN should take advice on board and maybe hire a defensive coach part time to help out with drills, training etc. John Terry springs to mind at first but anyone with good league or premier league status who is retired to offer a helping hand at training and fro KN to broaden his knowledge of the game. Maybe Big Sam Allardyce could come help an old friend out and offer advice.

What do you want PON? I think my last point about advice and ideas from someone like Big Sam could really help KN out. Maybe use his contacts at West Ham, Newcastle for example. 

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

I've had quite a look at teams and what players could be available

CM - Adam May (Portsmouth), Jermaine Anderson (Peterborough), Ben Gladwin (Blackburn), Amine Linganzi (Free Agent), Anel Ahmedhodzic (Forest, can also play CB), Tom Soares (AFC Wimbledon)

GK - Stephen Henderson (Forest), David Martin (Millwall), Jamie Jones (Preston)

CB - Nathan Cameron (Free Agent), Charlie Raglan (Oxford), Dan Scarr (Birmingham), Manny Onariase (Rotherham), Nedum Onuoha (Free Agent)

LB (which I also think is needed) - Jack Senior (Luton), Connor Wood (Bradford), Ben Williams (Barnsley)

No excuses for not getting players in

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I think we all have things we want to happen I just hope something dose happen and we are back to where we belong the favourites 

• Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  4,734
  • Days Won:  27

We'll only get two.

A goalkeeper is far more important than anything else, then I think a defender will come in, I have this feeling that it might be a left/right sided player and someone not quite the mould that we require in a physical centre back style player.

Ideally a GK and CB would do me but I don't expect to see them.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

we can still sign free agents right?

i would like a goalkeeper, centre back and another quick winger who can defend. enzio and thomas dont defend or track back much, if we could get hewitt to do the picking up and vaughan to distribute with the wingers provided cover to both attack and defence i think things would be okay.

if the club can only sign loan players, then get a keeper and a centre back in.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

The club needs a keeper, Pindroch can't be the back and I don't think Fitzsimons will be the answer as we have already discussed.

Hopefully then a CB comes in.

If the defence does their job, the midfield will be fine and there would be a waste of money if another MC came into the club. If we need a defensive midfielder, Will Patching said he can do the role when he signed so give him a chance if Tom Crawford fails.

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,470
  • Days Won:  15

Fitzsimons needs replacing, Duffy needs cover if his injury is for a few games this needs to be sorted ASAP.

There could be room for one free agent if they can still be signed.

Archived