Jamie Turley's contribution

Magic magpie

4 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

He's been solid, him moving in the centre back position has given Notts some grit and bulk at the back. He looks like he's settled in from the word go and I feel he's been one of the best finds this season.

Have to agree mate .. he has fild the gap and gelled very well with the defence and the team and I feel he gives ross more confidence 

He's been fantastic since coming in.

Myself and @samwatto2008 had a conversation about this in the latest PONcast (soon to be released) and he made points about Elliott Ward. I am a big fan of how Turley has helped improved the side, I feel he brings a lot more than most see. Players must hate running up to him and yes he might be a little slower, yet he uses his positioning very well. I feel like he's playing like he wants to make a point, rather than playing like he knows his career will be over soon.

That's the difference between Ward and Turley for me.

Massive improvements since he joined the club but I do agree both deserve praise.

• ARLukomski changed the title to Jamie Turley's contribution

Archived