Osbourne catches Harry’s eye in checkatrade run out

Magic magpie

So the checkatrade trophy to some is meaningless trophy but it dose enable Harry to give runs to other players that have not managed to get them selfs the start or returning from injury. 

One of the lads to catch the gaffers eye was sam Osbourne the youngest put in a Stella performance and nearly went closer to scoring for the magpies. 

After the game Osbourne was one of the players which Harry praised and said he did well. 

Could sam be on the cards for a call up or maybe a sub role .? Your thoughts guys and girls? 

On 11/10/2018 at 23:10, liampie said:

i am a little dubious that this could just be one of the messages that the club wants fans to feel like something is happening with but in reality its not.

I’m hoping it’s true I like Osbourne... I’m hoping it’s not a club fabrication mate but yeah the club could do it 

2 minutes ago, TM1993 said:

If he's pleased with his performance than Harry should reward Sam with some game time. He's not going to impress in 15 or so minutes without experience and he can only get this by playing.

Totally agree buddy 👍🏻That would be a good message to the young ones If you play well you get a reward 

You have to commit to giving them game time, Notts should start putting in game time into the first year pros contracts.

If they are good enough to become pro, they should be good enough to gurantee them a certain amount of game time on the pitch. They won't learn on the bench or playing a quarter of a game every blue moon.

Archived