Matt Tootle and Ben Hall dealt injury blows

Magic magpie

So as reported on Pon Matt Tootle and Ben Hall have suffered injury set backs  as Neal Ardley admitted both suffered the injury last week while Tootle just requires time to let the pain heal Ben Hall required a scan Halls injury came on Neals first day of being in charge not the best way to welcome the new boss. 

A link for the full article is below. 

Ben Hall could be sent back without being missed, good player but we have enough to provide competition for that position.

Notts are missing Matt Tootle quite badly in my opinion.

We have nobody on the right side that can do the job as good as him, I'd be tempted to see if Cedric Evina could do a job there. When he was younger he did play in various parts of the defence but Terry Hawkridge can do a job there.

why are fans turning on matt tootle just because the club decided to announce his problems and turned a personal thing into something they could get hits/likes on. its backfired and its stupid.

hes a good player whos performed the best he could whilst injured, give him credit for actually still trying to play.

i dont like how stupid some supposed notts fans act on social media, sorry but there too many idiots. matt tootle is missed from the starting lineup and hes a good player at this level. fans are incredibly fickle.

Matt Tootle is a massive player for Notts, a good player in and around the dressing room and pretty solid at this league. A return would be a great boost for Notts, as nobody else seems to take to the right back position as their own.

Ben Hall can go back to Brighton, he's a waste of time.

Both of them have been very unfortunate with injuries this season. Tootle is a crucial part of the team and our main right back and Hall would have been a big part of the team if he didn't have so many setbacks. If Hall is out long term I would cancel his loan. No point in keeping a player on the books who we can't play 

Archived