Can Neal guide us to a win on Saturday.?

Magic magpie

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

This Saturday is Neals Ardleys first home game and his third game in charge he has been in charge for 2/3 weeks now so my question is 

Has Ardley had enough time with the squad to guide us to a win this weekend.?

• Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  2,294
  • Days Won:  58
  • 𝕏:  twitter ARLukomski

Tranmere got back to winning ways with a 1-0 win against Cambridge (who are in a similar position to us at the minute).

However, they've not been great away from home this season. They've won 2 of their 10 away games. 

But we are still in the early days of Neal Ardley's reign and I have no idea sometimes what to expect from Notts because, the team is so unbalanced, some of the individuals in the team are exceptionally poor and there is no settled starting eleven. 

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  3,392
  • Days Won:  18

I hope so, first football game in the UK for 20 years. I am eager to see how Notts does and what I think of a live performance.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Tranmere's away form is poor and something we have to get up for and capitalise on this. James Norwood is the leagues top goalscorer and I think Tranmere will definitely score. It would be nice to play Hemmings and Dennis up top as a duo and play together in link up play. 

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

It may be better than the last game but i'm still unsure we can get a win, i would hope we can but i do think its a much harder job for Ardley than its been for the previous managers as theres so many players injured.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,937
  • Days Won:  162

tranmere look very scrappy at the back but quite good going forward, i think they thrive on chances and if they score well i can see them controlling the game. notts needs to fight and muscle them for the ball. i would hate ardley to setup defensively as i feel this will only help tranmere.

can notts win? yes but its doubtful.

Archived