Where do you stand as a fan?

Chris

Football isn't supposed to be like this, however the last three era's have been nothing but a circus. The Munto year, despite people often moaning about most will look back and wonder how the club actually managed to survive despite all the unknowns. The players must have been playing for each other, as some didn't get paid and that speaks volumes for the likes of Kasper Schmeichel.

Since the mid 90's, it's all been down hill for my generation but despite that the club always felt like we would be okay.

Yes in the 00's there was times where the club's existence came into question, yet the fans and former players rallied together and that made a difference. I find myself just wanting an owner who can keep a low profile, someone who can look at the long term future without quoting to please some fans that there's a 5-year-plan.

Notts County Football Club shouldn't be a media circus, however, it's what it is.

As a fan, I firmly stand behind ensuring the club has a future. People are different, some won't and others have valid reasons. I'm keen to understand where most stand with the situation, what they hope and think about the current situation. I don't think for a second that the club will be allowed to die, I just hope a good buyer can come in and build slowly.

i renewed my season ticket very early, i know some disgruntled fans have not and others are questioning why people would. yet i want to continue supporting notts, i hope my money wont be wasted but where are these fans who think they are better for attending every game or all the away ones now? probably not renewed and arguing with supporters over why they should not have done it.

i get why some would not, i just did not want to miss it.

i am sick of the circus and how poorly the clubs run, i thought hardy would be different but he refused to be sensible on twitter and this in my eyes caused a lot of unnecessary trouble. i just hope we have a club to support, most genuine fans just want that.

I'm pissed off with the club right now.

The way they treat us is disgraceful but once the takeover is completed, others will forget but for me it will take time. I am not bothering with pre-season as things stand. I will go to league games, yet I want Alan Hardy gone.

It's gone downhill very quickly under Alan Hardy.

The club wasn't perfect before that but I am tired of the club being a joke, I will be attending some of the pre-season friendlies but I won't be at the game tomorrow. It will be interesting how the protest will work out and if the people behind it actually turn up.

I think too many fans are fair weather, they have no fight or understanding of what support means. This said, I will be at the protest and I hope it adds more pressure onto Alan Hardy's shoulders. I will attend other pre-season games, but our voices need to be heard and the club needs to address the issues.

Agree @cheeky~k8  definitely a terrible rollercoaster, into the abyss maybe , I’ll be at the protest tomorrow with my daughter and granddaughter, for me it’s my way to show solidarity with fellow fans , some are questioning its worth or what it can achieve, for me the solidarity, to show I care in some small tangible way , maybe raising the media intensity to delve deeper . Because of how this takeover has been conducted all the false timeframes and uncertainty, it just puts so much doubt in my mind that anything will happen, so to do nothing for me at this stage isn’t an option, no matter how small and futile it may indeed be . 

ALL NOTTS AREN’T WE 

Well just got back home from the protest , I’ll be honest bitterly disappointed with how many went (about 40) but a massive thanks to those that took the lead and organised it , well done it deserved better support, maybe it’s indicative of some of the apathy towards the seriousness of our situation or maybe people just thought it can do no good or achieve anything, I don’t know, but what I do know is it saddened me , and after in the navigation that was informative as well. I personally felt it was worth it . COYP 

I'm frustrated and fed up. Even after relegation, if we had started rebuilding and the jigsaw pieces were falling into place I'd be raring to go. Winning matches is great fun, whatever the league. But even getting a new training kit seems like an insurmountable hurdle. I yearn for someone responsible to take over the club and build it up bit by bit. And no drama or meltdowns if we lose a couple.

@Who r ya?? You Pies!! Sorry to hear that. I don't think it's apathy, judging by the thread we had on here many people didn't see what it could actually achieve.

I wasn't at the protest and I decided not to attend the first pre season friendly, I just didn't know what to expect and I think until fans get behind the club I wont be as interested in some of these social things that happen such as the protest. It seemed to be people wanting to get their faces on the TV/radio more than pressuring Alan Hardy. Standing near a statue isn't really a protest.

It sounds like quite a few decided it wouldn't have much point.

Alan Hardy isn't Notts County, when some fans realise this things might start to happen. Giving him too much attention created half of this mess in the first place.

No , his reckless ownership has caused this mess nothing else , my own reason to be there was purely solidarity and I made sure I wasn’t in pics or interviewed , and it was from what I saw in support of Notts , it staff and it’s future , if indeed we have one , personally I didn’t expect it to achieve anything as some put it , just a mere show of solidarity 

Archived