Fans back in stadiums 🤞🏻

Chris

It would be nice, but it could be some time until the infection numbers have come down enough to allow it. Remember we're only at the beginning of winter, and once lockdown is eased again they'll start rising again.

Also, this will probably only apply for home fans. Otherwise, you'd have people travelling from high-risk areas to low-risk areas to watch their team, and that doesn't really make sense. Which begs the question how they're going to police it. But it's better than nothing.

From the sounds of it I fully expect Nottinghamshire to be placed back into Tier 3 so won't be allowed any fans back just yet, plus we will not be able to travel outside of our area in order to watch any away games if Notts are playing against a Tier 1 or 2 side.

Maybe with a bit of luck we might get to be able to watch a game by Christmas, but expect it will more likely be January / February.

I'm sick of the complaints about being in tier 3, if people abided by the guidelines and did their part it would help curve the spread in the first place. It's good to know that gyms and other areas will be allowed to remain open even if Nottinghamshire does end up in tier 3.

Once the curve happens, at least we know we should be able to go watch our club as the threat falls.

That for me is good news.

Archived