Bostock and Tobi, a great pic

Piethagoram

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,983
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

John Bostock played a vital role during his time, lesser with Tobi but his character was good to be around. I would always wish the pair well, I think fans who were shocked we allowed Bostock to go, probably don't see that we were trying to bring back pace and it's unfortunate that he had lost his way a fair bit last season. Good on the ball, but defensively he had been much better in the National League for us.

I would have liked to see Tobi himself work out more, I thought he improved and looked better in League Two. Not the best defensively or passing wise, plus his heading could go anywhere but effort, and a decent ability to go forward.

I hope they're both doing well for their respective clubs, it's a nice photo.

• Like 7

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

They will always be remembered for the amazing season we had, even if Tobi did not feature much. It’s great to see the pair together.

• Like 7

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  7,441
  • Days Won:  164
  • 𝕏:  twitter @Robbie_NCFC

Supporter+

Yes it's great to see them together. John will always have a special place in the hearts of Notts fans, Tobi, as a former Notts player will always be welcome at Notts too.

• Like 6

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

its great to see them especially considering both are with different teams but take a moment to have the picture taken, it shows the connection they made whilst at notts.

• Like 6

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  2

I love this! Great to see both players catching up after their Notts days. I liked both players, but John Bostock was brilliant when he first came.

• Like 6

• Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  15

It is nice to see them catching up and sharing a photo together. Both featured for Notts and deserve to be remembered for their contributions. I agree, John Bostock will forever be remembered for being a rock in midfield at his best for Notts.

• Like 4

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  3,507
  • Days Won:  9

Great photo of the former Notts pair. It’s good to see them side by side even if they are contracted to other teams. John Bostock was solid early on in his spell, and it was curious how we would replace him or handle his absence, but it looks like the right call.

• Like 3

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  18
  • 𝕏:  twitter TheSkipperNCFC

John Bostock should always be remembered as a hero for us, perhaps not a legend, but certainly a hero. His goal from the free kick against Wrexham was pure class. He was an exceptional player when we first had him. Tobi seemed like a good character but had limited ability.

• Like 2

• Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,464
  • Days Won:  5

Good photo of them both. I wonder what they said? “This is no Meadow Lane, is it?”

• Like 1