Who would you like return 2014?

Magic magpie

who would you like to see come to meadow lane in the summer 2014?

Well i would like to see nathan tyson and mcgreggor come to meadow lane on a permanent i know the likely hood is not likely. But if they help us to avoid the drop then i guess we can count them as a good deal by the gaffer and count our selfs lucky they put the shirt on and helped us 

come on you pies !!!!!

If Tyson continues and he's open to the idea, I would like to see him as apart of our squad next year.

I hope we can get Freeman back, he would be a good player to sign. We usally miss out but he could be a big part, I would get rid of the majority of our existing squad. I'd keep the newish signings, such as Jimmy Spencer, Liddle etc. Focus on obtaining players who have done a job but yeah, I'd love to see Tyson and Freeman. I won't get my hopes up though :)

If Tyson continues and he's open to the idea, I would like to see him as apart of our squad next year.

I hope we can get Freeman back, he would be a good player to sign. We usally miss out but he could be a big part, I would get rid of the majority of our existing squad. I'd keep the newish signings, such as Jimmy Spencer, Liddle etc. Focus on obtaining players who have done a job but yeah, I'd love to see Tyson and Freeman. I won't get my hopes up though :)

^^^ What he said.

Freeman tied up would be good.

Mullins = no. Doing a job for now, but not young enough or shining enough to consider next year.

Tyson = need more info. 1 game isn't enough to judge.

Freeman = yes resign if wages allow us to after other positions are filled. A couple of months ago he would have been a straight yes with no questions, but he did dip and he wasn't as strong as he could have been in the final few matches, especially defending, which when all said and done, that is the reason he is in the team.

Another box to box midfielder needed to replace Mullins. Left Winger to replace Grealish. Centre back to command and if required captain the side. Two new strikers. Lots of others to compete for places.

A reserve side to keep players fresh. Apart from that we're fine!

With regard to the current squad I think that we need to see a culture change as per Shaun Derry's interview so for this to happen I think the only senior players that we will keep are in the mould of Gary Liddle, honest lads on & off the pitch.

As for other players that are not attached to us I would like the following player most of all : Andi Thanoj - if you get the chance to watch a Grimsby game and he is playing then just watch what he does with the ball & most importantly how he never picks the wrong pass, a wonderful talent who would provide us with what we have been missing since Mark Draper left.

As long as we don't end up with Haynes & Showumni!

Realistically, can't see Grealish & McGregor being available. Not bothered about Freeman tbh, prefer Dumbuya. There is potential with Freeman but he didn't improve with us and he seems to be "high maintenance" - he may fare better at a Club with more time, resources and facility to develop him, if he so chooses.

I'd settle for Mullins, can't see him cutting it a higher level anymore - he'd be our best target IMO.

Archived