Notts County Vs Colchester United

Chris

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,002
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I wonder how many expect to win or even draw? I wouldn't write  either us or them off, yet I feel they'll come looking to get the better of us as you would expect.

They'll probably be looking for the ups more than us, interesting comments coming out from some of our own players. Think consistency and a boost of morale would be nice, although it's a shame that it's now unlikely to impact our season. I think focus needs to be on the new season ahead, those out of contract need to prove themselves. Big day! The return of dear friends @Italian Magpies !!

Can't wait, hope it's a nice day. I think it will mostly rain tho.

1-1 I think.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  238
  • Days Won:  10

Also the rain? Not a good day so :D

I hope for a win and to meet many fans :D 
YOU PIES!

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,298
  • Days Won:  69

I don't know what the weather's like where-ever you are at the moment, but I would come prepared for a typical English spring-cold and wet.

I hope you all enjoy your visit and Notts give you all a lift after last nights result.

Also the rain? Not a good day so :D

I hope for a win and to meet many fans :D 

YOU PIES!

We had two fairly nice warm days, not piping hot but just right for me. Today, totally different and from the weather reports I check it could very well be very rainy. I hope it doesn't, though a win would make it better.

Sure you will mate :)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

It does look like rain on the weather forecast, but that can change overnight.

I hope you all have a great day out at the game and whatever else you are doing.

I'm sure you'll all enjoy it no matter what the weather is like. I do hope for a win though as we need one, especially as its the last few games before the end of the season.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,917
  • Days Won:  162

surely we can win this one

surely we can win this one

I really hope we can Liam.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

We have nothing to play for, it's painfully the obvious that most of the players are on their holidays and we're up against a side fighting for survivle and suddenly finding a bit of form - 4 away games unbeaten for Colchester now. Sadly, I'd be surprised if we won and can see another draw. But then again, if we show as much desire as we did last weekend we might get a win. Plus the prescence of some club legends could inspire the current crop... COYP

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I agree with Weymouth Pie, I think it's going to be a draw 1-1 and our goal will probably be a penalty or an own goal.

Ever the optimist- a win to Notts. Not so optimistic about Rams.

I've had the most amazing past 2 days, I'm really grateful.

Only down side was the fact I was away from here, I love doing this and giving is very much in my nature. I hope to get back on the tracks, though It's likely to be quiet for a little while until I regain the interest of our audience. I'm also sorry with the lack of updates, news and my own activity but I couldn't miss out. I feel a little regret now but I've come back with some great stories/ideas.

The win was amazing, so glad.

Loved meeting the Italian Magpies, I hope the next time (because I would be disappointed if it doesn't happen again) I would be more talkative, I am not a very outgoing person and quite shy. So many new faces, someone with more confidence could do wonders here but I'll continue to do my best for you.

WELL DONE NOTTS COUNTY!

No game for me today. I was hoping to go to Leamington with Weymouth until my mate was told he had to work, so I had nobody to go with. Away days are pretty dull on your own so I was going to go watch Weymouth Reserves instead, but that got rained off! Had to made do with Uncle Colin on magpie player in the end.

Have to say I didnt think we had enough left in the tank to win today but the youngsters took their chance with both hands and sounded most impressive. The photograph of Nangle after his goal said it all. You could tell that goal meant the world to him.

A good win for us that gives the club something to smile about after a run of 3 straight defeats, and a real confidence boost to the squad as a whole, particularly the youngsters. Thompson in particular sounded most impressive. Cant wait to see for myself on the extended highlights.

On this evidence, the future is bright. Well done lads, YOU PIES!

Also, good to hear that the Colchester lad appears to be OK if only suffering from minor concussion. He was picked up by the team coach on the way home. Hope he makes a speedy recovery

Back to winning ways .I haven't heard what sort of performance it was today but I have got a positive feeling from what I have read, Next week , away to table topping Donny ?

Glad we won, finally a win after awhile of not. We seemed to play alot better today, hopefully getting back to better form.. even if its nearly the end of the season.

It'd be nice if we could end the season with a mini flurish now. Could see us winning our final game, Coventry had their season snatched away from them and their form has slumped drastically. Two more commited performances anf a top half finish, think we could be as happy as we can be after this season.

Yeah it would be great to win the last few games, not many left so it can't be that hard can it.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  401
  • Days Won:  1

finally a win. im hoping that will urge the boys to win a few more to bring us back up to the table

• Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  5

Great to see us win. Curtis Thompson put in a really good performance and definitely one for the future. Romello Nangle showed good pace and he must have been buzzing scoring his first league goal. I went home a happy pie!

The players were probably in a better moral after the few days they've had with the meals and meetings with fans and staff.

I really think we need to make an effort to sing even when we aren't winning, try to inspire them. I don't think the players deserve all the stick because we have some very abusive fans who must make their lives hell, though some might not agree but I do think us more passionate fans have the ability of making games much more beneficial for us.

Great to see young players doing so well! They're our future.

Alot of clubs have abusive fans, but we do seem to have quite alot. I know shouting at players and shouting in general at a football is classed as normal but always hurling abuse at them isnt going to help and doesn't look good, and also shouldn't be accepted.

Archived