Plymouth (H)

Dripsey3

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

we was crap yea it's all nice football la la la but take Hewitt of were the goal Coke from his side this twat is clueless I told you all we'd lose didn't I rest my case

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry we played good stuff but there goals was easy I say in the kop as always Reid turned swerts like he was asleep so easy second goal take Hewitt off there bloke flys past swerts again who was asleep shoot across save back in goal easy say what you like I was at the game saw it live and I'm not convinced play flashy football if you don't score you lose we was not good and are now 12 points off top but guess u all think Ricardo is the one keep kidding yourselves

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

Loach - 7 - Bar one flap at a cross, made some good saves. No chance for the goals.

Hewitt - 7 - Did well going forward, got skinned a couple of times but made up ground well. Got a yellow, and rightly subbed IMO as a risk of being sent off.

Swerts - 3 - He's not a centre back. He can't win the ball in the air and got too easily turned for their 1st. Also, when he switched to right back, his positional awareness was atrocious. He dives in to tackle players which he has a small chance of getting the ball, a simple pass completely exposes his position.

Edwards - 6 - Steady

Sheehan - 6 - Steady.

Campbell - 5 - Huffed and puffed, final ball lacking. Can't shoot.

Aborah - 8 - When played in CM, bossed the midfield and picked up all the scraps. Always free as an outlet.

Smith - 7 - Played well, splits up a lot of attacks and did the simple things well.

Noble - 5 - Limited impact, touch was off.

Burke - 5 - Some neat touches, didn't shoot well, decision making lacking.

McLeod - 1 - Was he on the pop before the game? Bad touch, winds knocks him over, diving.....

Stead - 1 - 0 impact.
Jenner - N/A - 0 impact.
De Silva - N/A - 0 impact. 

It's quite clear that we need 2 centre backs. Hollis is good enough as backup. We shouldn't have to rely on Steady every game. The full-backs are covered in Hewitt and Sheehan. 

McLeod was useless today. Stead had no impact and did not a lot. Spencer???!!!!!!!!

Moniz/Substitutions - Not enough players getting in the box. One of the midfield needs to get in there when wingers/full-backs were in good positions. We need a CB, Swerts and Aborah aren't the answer. The subs I pretty much agreed with. Hewitt looked in danger of being sent off, both wingers lacked final quality. It didn't work, but you can't blame Moniz for trying.

The teams that get promoted are the ones that play badly and win. We played well and lost 2-0 at home. That tells you everything you need to know about our season so far. 

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

Plymouth are a very good L2 side. They know what it takes to win. Notts haven't figured that out yet. All the possession in the world means nothing when you do nothing with it. All the shots in the world are pointless if they don't go in the net. I still think RM needs time. I hope he gets it.

Plymouth are a very good L2 side. They know what it takes to win. Notts haven't figured that out yet. All the possession in the world means nothing when you do nothing with it. All the shots in the world are pointless if they don't go in the net. I still think RM needs time. I hope he gets it.

There is a good side in the making there somewhere. I think we're probably still 2-3 quality players away from it.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

Well if nothing else this game said to me tgat Moniz HASN'T lost the dressing room, in spite of what some folk are suggesting.

Most of the players out there gave their all today, we played some pretty good stuff at times we let ourselves down defensively and in front of goal when it mattered. I am hoping that Moniz can get it right and Ray gives him time.

It said it all at the end of the game when the players were applauded off the pitch.

it's simple Plymouth was not good they was shit yea they took there goals but one was so easy it was untrue the second swerts is asleep they didn't look good at all I can't Rember them doing much at all here's a suggestion moniz how about two strikers up top instead of expecting McLeod to do miricles we could have fucking ronaldo up top on his own and would waste away two strikers at this level I'm sick of oh stick with moniz itl Coke good on wat evidence ? can someone please explain to me were itl come good swerts bullied Hewitt played well oh let's take him off an drop abroah in at CB great idea genius how can this prick not see we need two solid CBS Plymouth didn't do anything but lump it to Reid an he did what spencer would do hold it up turn and shoot fleet wood did this last year when they came up tall physical players and it works I'm sick of seeing lifghtweight midgets that get builied if I wanna see fancy fucking football il watch Arsenal I'm sorry he has no idea what he's doing and if we stick with him il bet you all 100quid we ain't getting above 10th all year

to say there top of league well it shows how shit this league is sorry but they didn't impress me at all if anyone played great abroah ran the show calm cool moved it about some class he has I wouldn't be surprised if he moves in Jan if we're still down there

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  3,589
  • Days Won:  75

Entertaining, but ultimately another loss. Terrible substitutions.

Supporter+

@[member="Notts26"] calm down lad, your posts are that full of stars it's hard to see what your saying :biggrin:

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  1

First thing to say the entertainment is so much better than last season but..........Moniz has me very concerned, we keep getting into great positions but there was never enough players in the box, any fan worth their salt knows the defence needs sorting, we are shambolic and left back is the only defensive position that looks secure thanks to Sheehan, I fear for us, I can't see Moniz changing his ways, hope I am wrong I really do, people are saying we are underachieving and that is true but unless his tactics change I can't see us finishing better than halfway at best, there is a similar situation brewing to when Cotterill came in and moulded a decent squad of players into a team of winners, Moniz deserves more time but not sure anything will change.

@[member="Notts26"] calm down lad, your posts are that full of stars it's hard to see what your saying :biggrin:

☺️I'm sure you can figure the blanks out Tony

Supporter+

☺️I'm sure you can figure the blanks out Tony

I've led a very sheltered life but I think ******** was probably flipping or maybe blooming and **** is probably twit, as in Moniz is a twit. Am I right?

ha ha ☺️☺️ not quite Tony but il let you have that especially the last bit about moniz bein a twit that's one word I'd agree with as for football I don't think he's the man we need decent football yes but goals aren't happening and defence getting worse and I did say this before the game were already losing away so if we start losing at home were in trouble

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's official! I've added the best feature yet to PON! It's the @[member="tonyhateley"] star translator!! HAHA....

Well, I felt Notts may not be able to get into the game with how Plymouth started. I mean, Notts did look okay going forward but it was the visitors passing/movement which impressed me. 15 minutes in, I felt quite comfortable and all changed once Swerts made a mistake but I don't think anyone should be harsh on him for that. It wasn't a mistake like in recent games and I do feel Loach should have done better (myself).

I felt that if Plymouth scored a second we would be comfortably out of the game, I'm so glad the second goal came in the second half.

Notts responded well but the formation didn't allow us to take our time with the chances we created.

I feel to some degree we didn't deserve to lose, yet we didn't take our chances which is a concern. At least we are creating and moving around well, for me it just highlights McLeod isn't a lone striker. I guess we have been unlucky, though it was an entertaining game.

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  68

Supporter+

To say Plymouth are a poor side is not correct. Top of the league. Playoffs last year. They are a solid side on and off the pitch. I'd swop their setup for ours any day of the week.

It's official! I've added the best feature yet to PON! It's the @[member="tonyhateley"] star translator!! HAHA....

Well, I felt Notts may not be able to get into the game with how Plymouth started. I mean, Notts did look okay going forward but it was the visitors passing/movement which impressed me. 15 minutes in, I felt quite comfortable and all changed once Swerts made a mistake but I don't think anyone should be harsh on him for that. It wasn't a mistake like in recent games and I do feel Loach should have done better (myself).

I felt that if Plymouth scored a second we would be comfortably out of the game, I'm so glad the second goal came in the second half.

Notts responded well but the formation didn't allow us to take our time with the chances we created.

I feel to some degree we didn't deserve to lose, yet we didn't take our chances which is a concern. At least we are creating and moving around well, for me it just highlights McLeod isn't a lone striker. I guess we have been unlucky, though it was an entertaining game.

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆for Tony joe I wouldn't say he translated every word but we will give it him I'm sure there was a few F words in there

• Content Count:  18,303
  • Days Won:  28

Well that game didn't go to well, goal wise. I hope Notts can start to play well again.. we don't want another season like the past few years.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

for Tony joe I wouldn't say he translated every word but we will give it him I'm sure there was a few F words in there

Just like Google translator bud, there's a few things to be ironed out.

Wait for @[member="tonyhateley"] star translator 2.0 :p

let's see if he can translate what I think of moniz or is that one abit to easy for you Tony Yeovil I might have a rant on so you can try translate that especially if we defend as we normally do

Wait for @[member="tonyhateley"] star translator 2.0 :P

I will be impressed if he adds punctuation marks too.

I will be impressed if he adds punctuation marks too.

blah , blah , mr spellchecker and Mr punctuation has returned. I think you're alright really going to start calling you super Danny punctuation alsopp. 👍🏻

blah , blah , mr spellchecker and Mr punctuation has returned. I think you're alright really going to start calling you super Danny punctuation alsopp.

*Allsopp  ;)  :lol: 

It's nothing personal, but if you're post exceeds 3 lines and has no punctuation at all, it's that hard to try and read, most of the time I don't bother. 

it's cool ☺️ I don't really mind if you read it or don't.
It's not the end of the world is and even if it was personal.
I wouldn't mind got a lot more important things to worry about 👍🏻

Supporter+

Yeah I definitely need an upgrade.

Archived