I'm having a lot of connectivity issues with Virgin Media as of late, nothing all that long term but its going up and down like a yoyo (which can be frustrating). As most know, I'm very much into my websites and not being able to access them or check certain things really becomes annoying. However, lengthy downtime is the worst.

Power cuts I enjoy, downtime of the internet I start pulling my hair out.

Luckily these days we can tether our mobile data, along with wireless internet powered by a device which stores the power and can connect to a 3g/4g signal (these are a life saver for those who really require internet access).

My question is how do you cope without the internet? Would you miss it? How long can you go without accessing it? Discuss...

It's scary how dependent on the internet I am. If I'm at work, I can't work properly without it or see our orders. At home I just feel cut off. When the internet goes off the phone usually stops working too so that makes it worse. It's not healthy but that's how it is now.

I'm with Virgin, and guess what?, they're threatening to put the price up again. If they do decide to put up the price before my current agreement runs out then they can fornicate off.

If I cancel my deal with Virgin I'll look for another supplier but I wont break my neck searching, and it wont break my heart if my search is unsuccessful.

Archived