the return of Russell King

Piethagoram

• 3 months later...
Supporter+

I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

I met Russell King numerous times when he visited where I used to work, he put on glamours pretences which included pretending to be a member of royalty. He seemed to use this to allure Peter Trembling and Sven Goran Eriksson - he came across as a very nasty person in my opinion/experience.

I've always wondered if his golden cane was real or fake.

Hopefully he gets what's coming to him, he's annoyed and stolen money from several high profile people. One day this will come back to bite him, yet I do feel he will escape being jailed by the UK. 

Mr King, who had not yet been given legal assistance and was described as potentially “disoriented” after arriving on-island just hours before, did not oppose the application.

He told the Court: “There is no question I do need medical assistance. I can’t walk and I literally need assistance to stand up or even put my shoes on… I have no problem with respecting what this court decides to do.”

How did he manage to pull off all the scams? Now he's been caught he's using illness to try and be excused.

Pathetic.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived